Link is what?!

"Hi guys! I'm sorry for not updating after a few WEEKS! And I hope you will enjoy, that's what Reisha-chan said" Lucy narrated.

James: Where is Reisha?!
Lucy: she said that she has to Group Call with her "Barkadas" on Kakaotalk.
James: WHERE?!
Lucy: in her ro-
James: *Rushes into Reisha's room* REISHA!
One of Reisha's group call mate: WOAH! Who was that?!
Reisha: that my friends is James, my housemate. Now get out!!!!
James: NOT TRUE!!!! I'm not her HOUSE MATE buuut! Her Number one stalker fan!!!!!!!!!!
Lucy: well never mind them, Reisha-chan doesn't own Fairy Tail or Any Other Animes................ Only Her OCs.
Reisha: oh yeah!! I almost forgot the poll!!!!!!!

Sting- 98%
Natsu- 96%

And the others- 92%, 90%

---------------1-------1---1---------------1---------------

Chapter 21 - Link is what?!

After I arrived at my room, I went of the house and went to the guild and ignored the world, even everyone. I heard a wood creaking and I looked at the huge doors, as it opened slowly. My eyes widened at the person who opened it.

Lucy: LINK?!
Link: LUCY?!

I was about to run to him when all of the dragon slayers even the Teme Natsu also my brother stopped him.

Link: aaaaah! Who are you people?! Let me see Lucy!!!
Laxus: What do you want with my sister?
Link: I'm just her friend, seriously!
Natsu: oh really?!?!?!
Lucy: shut up!!!!

All of the Dragin slayers growled as a loud roar came from Link and it's-

Lucy: GOD ROAR?!?!?!
Reisha: *pops out of nowhere* oh my! Link here! Welcome back Link! Wait what's happening here?!
Lucy: What.Did.You.Do?
Reisha: *gulps* *laughs nervously* ehehehehe, u-um, after you do that mind erasing spell, it actually didn't affect Link b-because he was a G-God of Green (To all Readers, I hope that I would survive this day and please c-comment your favorite couples later (T ^ T)
Lucy: I heard iiiiit!
Reisha: eeeeeek! MAMA!!!!!! *teleports home*
Lucy: COME BACK HERE!
Link: Lucy, I missed you!!!!!!
Reisha: *pops out of now where again* oh yeah, Link is also a part of the Court of the Highest
Lucy: WHAT! LINK IS WHAT?!?!?!.

Cliffhanger!!!!!

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

Y
O
U
R

C
O
U
P
L
E
S
!
!
!
!