Help!

Minna-san, sorry for the late update!
_________________________________________________________________

Sting - 47

Natsu - 45

Rogue - 23

Zeref - 22

Gray - 20 (Perfect!)
_________________________________________________________________

Me: minna-san~ I'm going to add so me aquarion evol boys in the harem, for those who didn't know about it please watch it!

Mikoto: Tricia-san, please don't add Amata-kun

Me: no, probs, in exchange I'll add your brother, ya hear that! Cayenne!

Mix: don't add Andy too!

Me: give me something in exchange so I won't do it, something like a secret *evil grin*

Cayenne: why you-

Mix: *whispers something to Tricia*

Me: good! Deal! Now do the disclaimer before I change my mind!

All the girls: H-hai! Tricia-san doesn't own Fairy Tail and other animes only her OCs that she'll add in the future.
_________________________________________________________________

Previously in Lucy's Sweet Revenge

Everybody: who?!

Chapter 11 - Help!

Normal POV

Everybody: who?!

Lucy: shaddup, will ya! They are my friends while I was in training! Now get cha asses back to what cha doing!

Then everyone returned to what they're doing then the Master including the two older blondes with the whole club went out of the office while the club gaped at the guild. Then the Master told every to shut up, well everyone aren't listening. Lucy told the two aquaria (let's say Lucy didn't know anything about the aquarion incident but she only know about the aquaria and everything that happened 24,000 years ago) pilots to wait and went to the second floor.