Kazemaru Ichirouta x reader - | Don't leave me again

Hey guys, I'm back with another one shot and this time Kazemaru Ichirouta, also called Nathan Swift. Please enjoy this story as it is kinda long.

~🥀💎🥀~

"KAZEMARUH"

Another nightmare. Ever since he left the team and broke up with me, I can't seem to do things like I used to. Every single day and night I'm always left to think of what we used to be.... "if I have to be honest, I miss you..."

"Y/n, we're back to Inazuma Town, you good?" I get called by Endou, my best friend.

I realised to have fallen asleep during the whole trip after defeating The Genesis and celebrating with the team.

"Oh yeah..." I said with a small yet sincere smile, still thinking about Kazemaru.

We stopped at the Raimon Jr High, welcomed by total isolation and smoky air.
I felt the nervousness coming from everyone, including Endou.

From the cloud of smoke, I see Seijirou's right-hand man appearing.

"I've been waiting for you little raimonites, you still have one battle left, a final battle " he says as a group of unknown people appear behind him, wearing uniforms that cover their identity.

One sole person moves towards us and with a gentle movement, slowly reveals himself. I hear gaps coming from the team as I shoot my eyes open, coming face to face with the person I long haven't heard from in a while.

"K-kazemaru-kun" I whisper in my trembling voice but decided to quickly hide any weakness from him.

Something about him was different, the mischievous grin and the long, straight blue hair that I haven't seen nor felt in a long time.

One by one, the opposite team reveals itself, presenting the old Raimon team.

"Sure it has been a while, hasn't it?" Kazemaru says.

"W-whats going on Kazemaru???" Endou asks, unsure of the new self of his once soo called friend.

"You're going to play against us, that's what it is " he says followed by a grin.

A bright purple light shines and we all see it...

"That purple light...is the Aliea's rock!" Natsumi says...

"How is that possible, I thought we destroyed that thing" Endou replies.

"I planned it all, the explosion and The Genesis project, as to tell you the truth, was all a waste of everyone's time and with that, I've created the Dark Emperor's team" Seijirou's right-hand man says.

"What has he done to them!!" I shout in disbelief.

Endou runs to Grab Kazemaru "Snap out of it Kazemaru! They're just using you!!" He gets interrupted by him slapping his hands ways from him.

"Why are you doing this Kazemaru, what's wrong with you? " I say as I make my way next to Endou to check up on him.

"I want to be stronger than you, that's why! I wanted to become stronger but couldn't, but when I touched the Aliea's rock it filled me with the power that I was looking for" He says taking his cloak off, exposing his new uniform.

As Endou and the other team were debating on whether play or not against our old friends, I was lost watching Ichirouta. His strength in the field must have changed so as his speed. As I was looking, he noticed and smirked at me. I instantly look away..."What have you become Kazemaru?"

"Alright, we will play against you!!" Endou comes to a final decision as my eyes widened at thought of playing against the "Dark emperor's" team.

Before the match