Gouenji Shuuya x Little Sister Reader | Danger Pt2

Axel POV

Me and the team were having a conversation about the upcoming games and techniques we could come up with. It was relaxing, the sun, the sound of the waves and few birds in the sky. I decided to check on Y/n.

"Y/n...?" No reply. She wasn't on the spot I last time saw her .

"Has anyone seen y/n?" I ask the Raimon but they all shook their heads. Fuck...

"She should be somewhere near...Y/N" 

Everyone started looking for her, searching for her around the beach, but nothing, she was no where to be found.

I started worrying, thinking about the possibilities of her being in danger. Thoughts on where she could be and with who took over my mind. The fear of having her end up like Julia was haunting me. I couldn't let that happen, I don't want another person I care about to disappear from my life .

We decided to split into mini-groups to look for her, I was with Mark and Kevin...

"There's a nearby forest, we should check there" Kevin suggested as I and Mark nodded. I started running towards the direction of the thick woods, following a pathway while the two boys followed behind me.

I felt a rush of adrenaline through my body as we searched and called for her.

"Y/n, please reply if you hear us?"

"Y/n where are you?"

"Guys, I found something..." I heard Mark say holding something.

"This might belong to her..." he said holding y/n's small bucket hat.

"I found something too" I heard Kevin say running with a familiar ball in his hands. 

I felt my body tense up at the sight of y/n's belongings, she must have been here...

"She must be around" I said as we kept looking for her, running deeper inside the forest.

"Y/n!" I shouted once again.

After walking a few miles of searching, from a distance the sound of a stream and a dog barking could be heard, we decided to search around.

Y/n POV

My arms were growing tired, my body was getting colder in time and the puppy on my shoulder was shivering from the cold of the water. I attempted to climb the steep side of the river but failed multiple times. My voice was hurting from the shouting. 

I hadn't yet seen the man, since he left, I just hope he doesn't come back for anything.

I was terrified, I was hungry and cold. All I wanted was to be with Axel.

The current was getting stronger and the tide was getting higher, so I tried to pull myself up. I directed the dog to jump from my shoulder up to the land carefully making sure he wouldn't fall and so he made it. The dog wiggled its tail before repeatedly whining and barking at me.

I tried to pull myself again and almost slipped off my grip. I got weaker and more tired, I silently cried feeling hopeless, I slowly closed my eyes almost letting go of the plant at the sound of the dog barking.

"Y/n" I quickly opened them, to see Axel, Kevin and Mark.  I felt tears coming down my cheek as I cried for help.

The current was getting stronger and I couldn't hold any longer "Help!" I said making eye contact with Axel. 

He quickly bent down, while Mark and Kevin held both of his legs. He grabbed me as the two companions pulled him up with me.

I started breathing and crying hard as he embraced me. "It's okay y/n, I'm here" He said kissing my forehead.

"Where did you go?" He said still with a worried expression.

"I was upset when you said I had to wait till I was older to play football, so I wanted to train somewhere else and came here, I found this cute puppy"  I said picking up the puppy, tears started forming at the comer of my eyes as I continued "then I realised I was lost and then a man appeared and chased me and I fell into the river, please don't scold me" I said worriedly of his reaction.

"Y/n, don't worry I'm not mad, I'm just upset you didn't tell me, yes I will start training you, you really want to but please don't ever run away or go anywhere without letting me know, you made me worry so much " he said embracing me.

"Can I keep the dog?" I said pouting at him.

"Yh, you can " He said as he picked both of us up, as we made our way back with the boys.

Back at the beach

"They're back, with y/n!" I hear Nathan say as the Raimon ran to us.

"Is she alright?" Nelly asked.

"Yh " Axel replied as they all smiled.

The rest of the day was full of laughter and joy as I played with the puppy, enjoying the sun and swimming in the sea.

Whenever I'll be in danger, I know my older brother will be there for me.

Extra:

"Yes, y/n try again" Axel shouted as I kicked the ball. I nodded and kicked it again.

"She's sure improving in time" I heard the Raimon say followed by a bark from our new puppy.

"Y/n, kick the ball again this time with a little more force" Axel said, so I kicked the ball with so much strength it flew to the other side of the field.

"Woo...that was a good one" he said smiling at me.

"Sorryyy..." I said as he ran after the ball.

A/n:

Request completed, thanks for reading this once again not only this chapter, but this book. See ya.