Nosaka Yuuma x Reader | Friendzone

Hey guys this is Nosaka Yuuma, His dubbed name is Heath More.

~💔🌹💔~

Y/n Pov

"Y/nnn, could you please bring more water bottles!"

"Sure, I'm on my way..."I replied to Arashi the coach. Being the manager of the Outei Tsukinomiya, it's my duty to provide stuff for the team and to give them motivation.

On my way to get the water bottles, I heard two people talking and decided to listen closely.

It was Nosaka, our captain, and Anna(Mikado)president of the Raimon junior high school student council.

I used to be a very close friend to Nosaka, but things changed, for a while we stopped talking to each other and it almost seems like he avoids me or ignores my presence, which hurts me a lot. Yet, I started liking him when he stopped talking to me.

I decided to just leave and get the water bottles.

"Ugh, why are they so heavy??" I said frustrated and complaining about the pile of bottles that I was carrying. I was struggling to hold them and couldn't see where I was going and what was in front of me and ended up bumping into someone, causing some of the bottles to fall.

"Uh...oh...I'm sorry" I said, not looking up to face the person. Right when I was about to pick the last bottle, there his/her hand reached for it. I looked up to see Nosaka looking at me. I quickly grabbed the bottle before he could and made my attempt to leave the place.

"Pass it here" he coldly said, pointing at the pile.

"Uh,...oh okay..." I said giving him some of the bottles. Not a single word was said after. It was dead silent. We walked through the hallway together till we got back to the others.

"Umm...Nosaka...?"

"Mhmm" he replied.

"Thank you for helping me" I said with a small smile.

"You're welcome" he said and left.

"Guys, I'll give you 15 min break" I called the team and went to seat on one of the benches to let a sigh.

"Y/n?" Nishikage called my name.

"Yeah, what is it?" I said not looking up, thinking about nosaka.

"Are you thinking about him?"

"Him who?" I said quickly glancing at him.

"Nosaka, I saw the way you looked at him before he left" he said.

"Mmh..yh...it's just-"

" You like him and you miss talking to him, am I right?" he said smiling at me.

"You!?...how do you know..."

"I'm your friend" he said and I smiled at him before he left.

A few days later

After what Nishikage said, I started talking to nosaka more, which resulted in me falling deeply for him. He would talk to me once in a while. I still notice Anna coming over to talk to Nosaka during the team's training.

Are they dating? Does he like her or...

I'm currently with the guys, just talking and laughing at some jokes. I want to confess my love to Nosaka soo bad but I fear rejection, yet I'm soo stubborn and want to speak to him.

He was speaking to Nishikage and Anna. I decided to slowly approach them...

"Hey, guys!.." I said with a bright smile.