Sakuma Jirou x Reader | None of my Business

For this one-shot, I was inspired by the song: None of my business by Cher Lloyd. It would be nice if you took 3 min to read the lyrics. It's a bit different from the usual Oneshots. Sakuma Jirou is also called David Samford.

Y/N POV

I was walking through the school hallways, with my AirPods getting ready to start the day. As I walked in I could feel a few glances coming from some students in the hallway but didn't mind it. I got in front of my first lesson and opened the classroom door. Everyone turned around to face me, as I walked inside the room and sat at my desk.

Their eyes didn't leave me for a few minutes and I couldn't blame them, I hadn't been in school for 2 weeks. The reason behind that was that I had broken up with my Ex-boyfriend the past 4 weeks, and couldn't cope with it and when I got to know he had a new girl a week after our break up, I couldn't show myself to school. But hey here I am back and new...

I sat and scroll through my phone, till I heard the door open. I glanced up to see my Ex, Sakuma walking inside the room with his new girl "Alissa". He stopped in his track when he saw me and slowly walked towards his desk, which happened to be next to mine.

"Y/n, you're back? what happened to you" Alissa asked with a small smirk. I ignored her, pretending she wasn't even there.

"Hello? I'm talking to you " She said. I took one of my Airpods off and replied to her.

"And I'm not listening" I said in annoyance, placing my Airpod back on. She scoffed and sat on the seat behind Sakuma.

"Y/n-" Sakuma was about to say but was cut off by the teacher walking into the class. We all stood up and did our usual morning greeting. I remain stood and raised my arm.

"Ahh, y/n your back! what is it? " The teacher asked with a warm smile.

"Could I please swap my seat with someone else, I feel like I'm going to suffocate around here" I said nonchalantly. The whole class looked at me in disbelief.

"You sure can..." and with so I moved seat with a random kid in the room. The thought of sitting next to the person I least liked at the moment bothered me. I looked back to see an unbothered yet confused Sakuma.

They've always known me for being the sweet, caring girl, but honestly, after what he had done I had changed. After crying over him for so long, I have realised my worth and I'm not going to allow anyone to disrespect me.

AFTER THE LESSON

It was break, I was walking around the hallway, roaming around hoping to find something to do when I spotted Sakuma and Alissa talking. It seemed like they were arguing...

"Why do you feel the need to do all that, I don't understand?" He said with frustration.

"What do you mean, you're my boyfriend and those girls should know that?" She replied to him. He started massaging his temples.

"You know what, I can't meet you tonight, I have football" He said.

"Football, Football... that's all you do?!" She said irritated.

"I wish I never broke up with Y/n, you're always complaining!" He said.

"Don't compare me with that ugly girl, because I and her are not the same people" She said. Yeah, you're worst than me I thought in my mind.

As I walked past them they noticed me, I quickly move away from them as I had nothing to do with them.

Throughout my next lesson, I could feel someone staring at me. Irritated and curious to know who it was, I turned around to find Sakuma intensely staring at me. He looked upset but somehow I didn't care much.