Gouenji Shuuya x Reader | My Queen

This Oneshot was an urgent one, as I got the inspiration from this song (This song is sooo HOTT). Enjoy!

🤍

I stood in front of the mirror as I prepared for the date with my fiance, checking myself out, I felt hot.

He came inside our shared bedroom and stood behind me for a few seconds, observing me before back hugging me.

"What's wrong?" I said confused. He buried his face in my neck and began giving me soft, wet kisses. I shivered at his touch and I could feel him smirking.

"Nothing, you're just so hot" He said placing his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't want other dudes looking at my wife" He said. I blushed when he called me his "wife", as we were soon to be married. I turned around to face him and pecked his lips.

"Should we go?" He asked me.

"Wait, let me get my purse" I said walking up to my wardrobe and picking up a white purse. I walked up to him and he interlocked our hands together.

We made our way outside the house, to the garage, where we had a Bentley parked.[A/n: yes...You're rich, rich]

He opened the door for me and I stepped inside the car before he slowly closed it behind me. He walked to the other side and sat on the driver's seat, starting the car.

I and Gouenji had been together for 5 years and today was our special anniversary. He planned on taking me out for dinner, at a highly rated restaurant. Though I wasn't a fan of restaurant dates, I liked dressing up fancy for them.

While he was driving, he placed his hand on my thigh. Keeping his eyes fixed on the road, he slowly search for my hand, picked it up and kissed it.

He always made me flustered, one way or the other.

I watched outside observing the city light, the evening was so beautiful, it felt unreal.

We got to the place, he parked the car and we stepped outside. He walked up to me and again interlocked our fingers together. He always loved holding hands in public, as it was not only a way to show his love for me but also a sign to others to who I belonged. Gouenji was usually a cold person, however, whenever it came to me he was sweet and caring. I liked how he always kept his cool, always knowing what to do in any situation, this type of control was so attractive to me...We walked to the reception.

"Hey, I already booked a table for 2" Gouenji said to the receptionist still holding my hands.

We walked to a reserved corner of the restaurant, it was like the VIP section. There were some people, from business owners to celebrities. He pulled the chair for me and I sat down. We ordered our food and waited.

"You didn't have to do all this Gouenji" I said looking at him.

"Well...are you impressed?" He asked smirking.

"Y-yeah but..." I said blushing hard.

"Yeah, that's all I needed" He said before looking at the waiter who brought us our food.

"Thank you " He said as the waiter left. We began eating.

AFTER EATING

We were about to leave but I excused myself and left for the toilet.

"Bae wait, I need the restroom " I said and he nodded. I walked inside the restroom, checked myself out for a few minutes and walked outside.

I turned to the hallway and found 2 boys standing there waiting for someone. Thinking nothing of it, I awkwardly tried to walk past them, they notice my presence and stared me up and down checking me out. I quickly try to move past them but they blocked my way...

"Look at this sexy a**" I heard one of them saying.

"Excuse you ?!" I replied with a questioning look.

"You're definitely something to smash..." the other said touching my arm.

I yanked his hand off me and forced my way past them, but felt one of the grabbing my arm, pulling me back.

"Where are you running off to..."

"my fiance..." I said trying to not sound frightened

"He's not here, so he's irrelevant right now" One of them then said.

"Are you sure?" I heard a voice behind the men. It was Gouenji, he walked past the two, pushed them off me and pulled me with him, away from the two.

" Are you okay, did they do anything?" He said cupping my face, checking for any unfamiliar signs. I shook my head and he said "Let me notify the place about these two..." he said but I stopped him.

"Shuuya let's just leave, please" I said and he nodded and we left the place.

INSIDE THE CAR

"I'm sorry about earlier" He said keeping his eyes on the road. I looked at him and said...

"It's not you're fault, you know" I said smiling at him, he looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Sooo, where are we going now..." I asked curious to know where he was taking me.

"You'll find out" He said and I smiled.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

"Wear the blindfold" He said, indicating me to check somewhere around my seat for a blindfold. I searched and found it, and tightly placed it on my face.

After a few minutes, the car came to a stop, my heart started beating rapidly out of excitement. I heard my door being opened and I felt Gouenji grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the car and walking me somewhere.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked giggling.

"We're almost there" I heard him say.

We came to a stop, I felt him get behind me, pulling the blindfold off. I was met with a spectacular view of the city, we were on a hilltop, I looked around me caught by the beauty of the place, as the wind was blowing through my hair. I turned around looking for Gouenji, he smiled at me with the brightest smile...

"You! You're so wonderful" I said in disbelief. He chuckled at me, I looked like a kid who had just met their favourite superhero. He slowly placed his hand on my cheek and profoundly kissed me. It was a slow but passionate kiss. He slowly pulled away and said...

"I'd do anything for my Queen" 

"I love you so much " I said and embraced him

END

A/N:

It might have not been the best, but I love this soo much.