Tsunami Jousuke x Reader - | Babygirl

Dubbed name - Hurley Kane.

Sorry if there's any mistake, if it's cringe or anything like that...overall enjoy

~❤~

It was a pretty hot day. My face was glowing under the hot sun, I could feel the burning sun rays hitting against my exposed skin, due to the fact I was wearing a B/c (Bikini colour lol) bikini.

I was on a date with my boyfriend Tsunami as he promised to spend time with me after months of training with the Raimon.

"Y/n? Bae, you good?" Tsunami asked walking towards me after surfing a little. His tanned chest was wet exposing his well-toned abs.

"...Yh..." I replied zoning out a little, I couldn't help but stare at his body. I could feel my whole body heating up and it wasn't for the hot temperature.

"I know am hot, no need to stare," He said smirking at me. He moved closer to me and wrapped his muscular arms around me, looking deeply into my eyes, however, I looked away embarrassed.

"Ok whatever, you promised to teach me how to surf" I reminded him.

I wanted to learn how to surf and today there weren't a lot of people on the beach, which made it perfect for a quick surfing lesson.

"Ok baby girl, let's make our way to the ocean then," He said picking me up in a bridal style. I blushed at the nickname, not that I wasn't used to him calling me like that but it made me feel some way no matter how many times he said it in a day. I'm really lucky to have such a loving boyfriend like Tsunami.

As I was busy looking into his eyes, he had already dropped me into the water.

"Tsunami!!" I slightly shouted as he busted laughing, but stopped when I splashed water into his face.

"You little-" He said splashing water at me and with that, we started play fighting.

A few minutes later

Tsunami was helping me surf, it wasn't as easy as I thought but I was pretty much-doing good.

"Baby, hold me please" I pleaded worried that I was going to fall.

"Don't worry I'm here" He said chuckling a little, he held me tighter and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

We cracked jokes, I couldn't be serious around him, he always had my attention one way or the other.

After a few minutes, I had full control over the surfing board and was able to ride a wave by myself. I could see a proud Tsunami, excitingly smiling at me.

"Are you proud of me, Daddy?" I said teasingly smirking at him, he loved when I called him like that.

"Yes, Mama "He said kissing me on the lips.

[A/n:Don't come for me in the comments lollll]

I made my way to the beach, as I just wanted to relax and enjoy the sun or look at Tsunami surfing which was extremely attractive.

It has been 5 minutes of me looking at him and he would once in a while check on me, wave at me or even wink at me. Everything he did gave me butterflies, I was satisfied by the feeling.

I took my eyes off him when I saw a group of 3 teenage boys, about my age walking in my direction. I didn't pay attention to them and pulled my phone out to check stuff and take some selfies.

"Yo, hey cutie, what are you doing here all alone??" One of them said as they got closer to me.

"You talking to me ?" I said trying not to show how nervous I was, however, I was very uncomfortable.

"Yeah, you look hot!" Another of them said. I started feeling uncomfortable and awkward so looked away to where Tsunami was and he was still surfing unaware of what was happening to his girlfriend.

"Mind if we stay?" the third guy said moving closer to me with a mischievous smirk.

"Erm...yes, I do mind..." I said quickly standing up and backing away.

"Oh come on, we're just trying to have fun, you know?!" The first guy spoke again with a dirty smirk. I felt helpless, part of me wanted to slap them, however, I also felt like crying.

The second guy grabbed me from my wrist, in an attempt to drag me with them.

"Get your hands off her..." A deep voice said behind me. Tsunami had come and was visibly furious.

"and...who are you?" The second guy asked carelessly about his presence. He grabbed my wrist harder making me hiss from the pain.

"I won't repeat myself...GET.YOUR.HANDS.OFF.WHATS.MINE!" he growled. I could see anger in his eyes, almost like he was planning murder.

He pushed the guy off me, and quickly pulled me, behind him in a protective way.

"We were just playing with your girl, she's pretty hot, mind sharing?" The first guy said still smirking. The next thing I saw, was him getting repeatedly punched by tsunami while his mates tried pushing tsunami off him.

"Baby, Tsunami Baby?! Just leave them, let's just go" I said tearing up a little. He instantly stopped, looked at me, and pulled me back to our initial spot, leaving the 3 boys.

"Are you okay? does it hurt?" He worriedly asks checking my wrist and checking for any injury.

"I'm okay, baby" I said with a small smile

"I'm sorry is my fault this happened" I said looking down breaking the not too long silence.
He grabbed my chin and said "You don't have to worry bae, is not your fault I should have been there earlier" He said and tightly hugged me.

" I love you" I said looking deeply at him.

" I love you too baby girl " He said smiling at me before passionately kissing me, as the sunset was behind us.

Extra:

On our way home, Tsunami complained a lot throughout the whole journey.

"Y/n, my arms hurt" He whined

"Tsunami your such a baby, my whole body hurts but do you see me complaining," I said rolling my eyes

"Hey, I'm not a baby! I'm your Daddy remember that" He said smirking.

"Yeah, sure Daddy" I said secretly smiling and blushing.

The end

A/n:

Having exams soon, expect a very slow update. I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading, see you in the next chapter.