Kira Hiroto x reader | Football Frontier

Next is the well known, Kira Hiroto also called Xavier Schiller. This is going to be a tense one shot.

~💖🌺💖~

Y/n Pov

Being a member of the Eisei Gakuen at the Alia Gakuen and one of the strongest players, having a good performance on the field mattered so much to me. My best friend is Kiyama Tatsuya, the captain of our team, I'm pretty cool with everyone but one particular guy called Kira Hiroto. Not only he's arrogant and stubborn but very annoying.

I was on the field practising the new technique that I called "Silver moon", this technique is supposed to be very powerful and invincible, so I dedicated my time working on it.

I was about to kick the ball into the goal. I shouted with all my energy "SILVER MOO-"

"HEYY!" Someone shouted, making me miss the goal. I turned around and found... Him.

"..that looks like a pretty strong technique I see, but it'll be better if you focus on getting the ball in the goal not out, don't you think?" Hiroto said with a slight smirk

" Soo...you stopped me in the middle of my practice to say this ?" I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

" do you mind?" He said with his careless attitude.

"I do mind" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever" He said nonchalantly, ignoring me.

I decided to just go, after all his not very worthy of my time, isn't he?
Arguing with him was just useless. So I started making my way in.

Hiroto's Pov

Mmh..that method of hers looks very powerful, not that I don't know....Y/n is a very strong player here in the Eisei Gakuen, which is attractive, but I'm way stronger.

Was she just going to go?
Me and her, mostly tend to argue with each other, all because she's a little bit stubborn ...

I put my hands in my pocket and head inside, as well.

Y/n's Pov

I was minding my own business, drinking my favourite drink. When the others (the team) came over to me.

"Hey y/n ,how you doing?" Nagumo asks.

"Good" I replied sipping my drink.

"How is your new skill?" Reina asked me. She knew about my new shot technique since she helped me train from time to time.

" Wait, you have a new shot?" Midorikawa asked.

"Yeah" I said smiling.

" It must be a powerful one" Suzuno said, slightly smiling at him. He knows how much of a good player I am.

" Everyone, we should go back to training and this time harder,y/n could you please get Hiroto" Tatsuya asked...me.

Why me , out of everyone?YAHH??
I would do it because the captain and my best friend asked for it!

" ...Sure "I said finishing my drink in time.

I moved away to look for the grey-haired boy.
I was wondering around the stadium [ do they even stay at the stadium or... I forgot...):]

I couldn't find him, he usually doesn't practise with us, he thinks he doesn't need to train to get better because he is 'better'.

I found him in a room. I decide to not knock and just enter.

"I didn't say come in," he said with a bored face,holding his phone.

"Stop this, why don't you just come practice, for God's sake? We're all serious to do good at the football frontier" I said eyeing him.