Fudou Akio x reader

Akio Fudou also called Caleb Stonewall. Enjoy all, you mohawk lovers.

~💕🌸💕~

Y/N POV

"FUDOU AKIOOOO?"I screamed looking for the mohawk headed guy.

"yes y/n" he said smirking.

"Give me back my BOOK!!!" I yelled at him. This boy had been bothering me for more than a week now, surprising me with all kinds of pranks and annoying games, which I didn't find fun.

"Which book are you talking about" he asked still with that annoying grin, which already proved he had something to do with the disappearance of my book. Oh, wait till I put my hands on him.

"My maths book" I replied annoyed. The whole hallway was already staring at the two of us, as I poured my anger and annoyance on him for the 30th time that week.

"Oh, that book, I threw it in the bin, I thought you weren't using it "he said while grinning ... I'm going to kill him.

Before I could even say something the bell rang. I started getting nervous not knowing what to do, how was I going to show the teacher that I did my work and him being a strict bald head was not going to help. I started making my way to class.

Fudou POV

She looks so worried, but I like to see her like that, she's very cute, I can't wait to see what she does.

IN CLASS

The teacher walked in, and we all chanted the usual greeting.

"Did you all do your homework? "he asked.

"Yes" Everyone replied.

"Then hand it in" he firmly said.

I looked over y/n, she seemed to be nervous, I lowly chuckled to myself at the sight.

The teacher was going through the piles of books.

"L/N Y/N, where is your work?"

Hehehe, Let the show begin.

Y/n POV

"Erm...." I said. I nervously and uncomfortably sat on my chair, looking over Fudou's desk, he still had that smirk on his face.

"So miss L/n" the teacher wants an explanation now what should Ido...

" Look, sir, I brought my work this morning and....and ...and then it disappeared" why I did even say that, I looked over at Fudou and he was already laughing.

"Fudou this is not funny... what do you mean it disappeared, look if you don't give me your work, you will get a detention!"

Why does he have to be cruel...ugh ..what should I do? Should I just make another excuse...Nah...

I looked around the class to see Kino mouthing to me 'what happened.

"So miss L/n!!" he impatiently yelled.

I was about to say something but was cut off by...Fudou?

"Sir ...I think I found her book," he said grinning.

"oh...okay, you're lucky he found you're book, you should pay attention to your stuff, Miss L/n"

Ugh...why is everyone so annoying. Why did Fuduo help me anyways? mhmm...still a relief.

After school

I was waiting for Aki to come out with Endou. I looked over the entrance to find Fudou coming my way.