Nosaka Yuuma x OC | The day I fell in love

Thank you to Coolaholic_Girl for requesting this OC Oneshot. 

This is a pic of the character ( Ishikawa Fumiko): 

Yuuma POV

"Ahh look at this, I thought I lost it..." I said as I held an old pic of the Inazuma Japan. Me and my 4-year-old son, Futoshi, were exploring the attic, searching and finding things that had been lying around for a long time.

"Ahh, Futoshi, come here, don't you want to see it?..." I said calling him out. He was wandering around, pulling about things he didn't know of, but at the sound of my voice, he quickly walked towards me.

I sat on the floor cross-legged and stretched my arms towards him, welcoming him into my embrace as he sat on my lap. I pointed at the photograph that I was holding, trying to show him the picture. He grabbed the pic and dropped something on the floor, when he realised, he bent trying to grab the object back from the floor.  

"What do you have there" I said observing what he had picked.

"I found this there and I like it" He cheerfully said, showing me the object. I closely analysed it, It was a black bracelet. I quickly realised It was Fumiko's bracelet from high school.

"Ahh, you found you're mother's bracelet...Fumiko?" I said calling out for my wife with a bright smile on my face.

Fumiko Pov

"Fumiko..." I heard my husband calling my name, while I was washing the dishes, in the kitchen.

"Yes, I'm coming, give me a second " I shouted back as I wiped my wet hands with a cloth. I rushed upstairs knowing that Yuuma and Futoshi were hanging out in the attic.

"What is it?" I softy said as he turned to me with a smiley face. As soon as Futoshi saw me, he stretched his arms to me. I walked up to the two and picked up my son, sitting next to Yuuma, while he showed me an old bracelet.

"Ahh, my bracelet!" I said with a bright smile on my face.

"Yh...It gives me high school memories" He said and I nodded to him, with Futoshi in my arms. Yuuma turned to look at his son and said " You see, you're mum was the most badass person..."

FLASHBACK

Yuuma Pov

I was talking to Hikaru about football, in the hallway when I heard Rg/n(Radom girl name) shouting at a girl wearing glasses.

"YAHH! Why did you not do my homework! I'm having detention because of you" Rg/n shouted pulling the girl's hair, catching the attention of the whole hallway. She was one of the most known bullies in the school, though she always denied it, it was obvious to everyone that she was. No one dared to do anything, as somehow they feared her...