Afuro Terumi x Reader | You're My Pride Pt1

Hey, guys am back with a new one-shot this time Afuro Terumi also called Byron Love, I'm sorry for not posting for quite a while, but am back so please enjoy this chapter.

⏳💞⌛

"His elegant, artistic style leaves his opponents spellbound"

Y/N POV

We were all a little sceptical of the upcoming game against Zeus, training upon training just to improve our physical strength, stamina and speed before the finals of the Football Frontier. The determination only grew when Aphrodi, the famous midfielder and captain of Zeus decided to visit us...

Flashback

I couldn't help but notice how long his golden-blonde hair was, he was a handsome boy...

"I suggest you do not enter the finals, it would be better to not see the rest of your team in pain, for you will certainly lose against the Zeus" he spoke as he looked at each one of us, but stopped when he noticed me looking at him, he smirked and I looked away.

We were not going to back down, as we've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

End of Flashback

I was at a park waiting for someone, he had asked to meet me a day before tomorrow's big match.

"Y/n!" I looked in the direction of the voice, as I sat on the bench, to see a boy with long hair running towards me, I quickly stood up as we hugged.

"Hey babe, sorry for making you wait for long," he said as I smiled in his embrace. I and Aphrodi have been secretly dating for quite a long time and loved each other so much, that nobody knew about our secret relationship.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked even though I already knew what he had to say.

"Oh yeah, about tomorrow... I was hoping you'd convince your team not to come to tomorrow's match" he said as I looked at him in disbelief. He did not call me just to tell me that, I know he didn't...

"Afuro I can't and I won't, you know this match means so much for both teams, we've been working so hard to reach this point, so stop being selfish for once" I said, emphasising "selfish" a word he least likes to be called, but truth has been already said.

"Me, selfish...you're the one who is being selfish right now, you know how much this means for me right? you know what forget it, we're going to win no matter what and we're not going to hesitate when doing so, even though am facing my girlfriend's team" he said as he turned around about to walk away. His arrogance sometimes annoys me so much.

"Do as you please..." I said as I walked away from the park, to train with the team.

Authors POV

Afuro did regret saying such harsh things to Y/n, but his determination and ambition to win were too strong at the moment, that he didn't realise he had crossed the lines.

Y/n POV

Today was the big day, honestly, I was a bit nervous and still hurt from the previous day. I hate arguing with Aphrodi but he needs to understand that things are not always going to be as he pleases. I was also hoping he wouldn't hurt us or me...I mean I've seen how they play and it's not the prettiest thing ever but I guess a new challenge for the Raimon to face once again.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Endou calling for me.

"Y/n, are you alright?" he said noticing how deep in my thoughts I was.