Part 4

Chaeyoung..is that..are you..No it can't be..I was there when she was....but why did I see her in that moment? And why do I feel so drawn to this blonde stranger?

"Jen." I felt Jisoo hold onto my forearm successfully pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned to look at her and I can't tell if she thought the same thing or not. But she did have a small frown on her face.

"Are you okay?" She whispered.

"I'm fine Chu, why wouldn't I be? C'mon introduce me to your new friend." I forced a small smile.

"Jennie."

"I'm just tired."

"Alright fine." Jisoo relents, "But at least turn down your rbf a tad." She teases me, and I smile genuinely at that.

"Lisa hey!" Jisoo stops us next to the two.

"Hey," Lisa smiles at Jisoo and then bows at me, "This is my best friend Roseanne Park. Rosie this is Jisoo, the model I told you about."

"Hi. I'm Roseanne, but you can call me Rosie or R, just not Roro." Rosie chuckles and for some reason I find myself smiling along.

Rosie...it suits her.

"Okay Rosie it is." I speak up first, feeling Jisoo's eyes on me, "I'm Jennie by the way, Jennie Kim. And you must be Lisa, the new photographer Chu was telling me about." I turn to the shorter haired girl.

"That I am and you must be the best friend she was telling me about." Lisa smiles widely.

"Unfortunately." I tease and Jisoo playfully elbows my side.

"So, Rosie and I were about to go grab some dinner, did you guys want to come?"

"Ah I don.."

"Sure, there's a bbq place nearby if you're up for it." I interrupt Jisoo, once again I can feel her staring.

"Oooh the famous Korean bbq places, yeah yeah I'm down." Lisa nods her head, "Okay okay, do you guys wanna ride with us or?"

"That's okay Lisa, Jen can drive us and I'll text you the address." Jisoo speaks up.

"Cool."

~ ~ ~

"Okay Jennie Kim what was that?" Jisoo asks as soon as we're in my car.

"What? You told me to be nice."

"I did, but that was.." Jisoo pauses and I try to read what she's thinking.

"That was you." She continues.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused, "What do you mean that was you."

"Nothing." She shakes her head, "Don't worry about it. I'm just overthinking."

"Jisoo." It was now my turn to push her.

"It's really nothing Jendeuk..let's just go. I don't want them to wait too long."

"Okay." I nod, Jisoo usually can't keep things from me. She'll tell me what she really means eventually.

~ ~

"What made you guys decide to move to Seoul?" Jisoo asks, starting the conversation.

"Well this one got hired at Toujours and since I mostly do freelance photography I tagged along."

"What a faithful best friend." Jisoo comments and Rosie begins to laugh.

"Don't let that smile fool you Jisoo, this one here has..mmmmphhhh." Lisa quickly covers Rosie's mouth, glaring at her.