Part 6

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked, losing the liveliness in her tone. A 180 from how she was earlier in the meeting.

"Where else?" Nayeon replies, getting in the back of Seulgi's car as the others ride with Seojun.

"Cosmos..of course.." Jennie nods, her eyes going towards the road, but she can still feel Nayeon and Seulgi glancing at her every now and then.

Once they arrived and settled into their private room no one dared to talk. The others just kept making eye contact with each other trying to get someone to speak. Jennie watches them for a bit before getting bored.

"Okay, what's really going on that you guys forced me to have lunch with you?"

"Before that...are we not going to talk about what happened at the meeting?" Seojun changes the topic.

"What happened?" Jisoo frowns.

"Rosie happened." Yeri gives Jisoo a thumbs up, and Jennie raises a brow at this.

"What did you tell them?"

"Nothing."

"Jisoo."

"Alright..I just said you like the new girl. I didn't know she was the new VD."

"She's smart and has good ideas."

"You should know that's not what we mean Jen." Nayeon voices out.

"Wait wait pause... who's Rosie?"

"That's right, you three don't know her."

"I know her, Seul told me." Joohyun comments.

"Okay, but me and Yongsun don't..so..who is she?." Moonbyul asks, and so Nayeon explains who Rosie is and how familiar the vibe she gives off is.

"You just have to meet her guys...trust me." Seulgi gives a small smile towards the couple, while Joohyun puts a hand on her girlfriend's shoulders.

"And what's with her and Jen?" Yongsun asks.

"Well it just felt like the old days, slightly different..but..yeah.." Yeri, the one who usually keeps the lively atmosphere, answered her tone nostalgic.

"The old days?"

"Maybe we can all hangout with Rosie and Lisa, her best friend...then you three will know what we really mean." Jisoo voices out.

"I don't think that's necessary." Jennie pipes in.

"Jen?"

"She's a new person, someone from abroad. Of course we're all curious. And you guys know, I like to keep my social circle to just us. Outsiders ask too many questions." Jennie's tone was stern. For some reason, she didn't want to be around Roseanne, but it's not because she didn't like the blonde Australian Korean, no it's quite the opposite. Jennie feels a connection with her, one she's yet to figure out, and won't go out of her way to learn.

"I guess that's true."

"Yep. So can we please go back to why you all wanted to have a gull group lunch?"

The others turned to Nayeon, who pointed towards Seulgi, "She texted me last night wanting to make sure everyone came. So look at her."

"Seulgi?" Joohyun turned to her girlfriend, who gave a half smile at everyone.

"My parents and I went to visit Chae's parents yesterday. They just got back from Europe."

"Oh.." Jennie didn't even know the Parks left...then again, Jennie really hasn't been in contact with them since she lost Chaeyoung, "How are they?" Jennie asked, feeling guilty of neglecting the couple who she considers her second parents.