Part 18 (Final)

"Are you okay?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Jennie apologizes to the stranger.

"Hey no need to apologize...you're not doing anything wrong. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Yeah I am.. Thank you."

"Okay..well take care. I gotta go." The stranger smiles at Jennie before running off, "HANK! C'mon let's go bud!" She yells out and a cute puppy quickly runs over to her.

"Hank...where have I heard that name before?" Jennie asks, trying to remember, but before the girl could get further in her thoughts her phone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Jennie!"

"What happened?" Jennie's mind went to overdrive when she heard Seulgi's panicked voice over the phone.

"We're lost."

"lost?"

"Yeah...I was just following Hyun and.."

"Oh now it's my fault" Joohyun's voice was heard in the background.

"Hon, that's not what I'm saying...but we've been walking straight for so long."

"I told you we're going in the right direction." Joohyun argues back.

"Seul, just send me your location and I'll come grab you guys."

"Okay thanks Jen!"

~ ~ ~ ~

"Rosie!!! My bestest friend ever."

"Oh boy." Roseanne chuckles, "You need something from me..."

"Rude. I was just trying to be cute." Lisa whines over the phone.

"Right okay...what's up? You don't just "try to be cute" Lis."

"Okay well...you see....Chu and I were supposed to prepare for the dinner tonight together, but her manager.."

"Alright I got it." Roseanne interrupts, "Aly and I can go to the market then head over there."

"You and I can handle it Rosie, we don't have to bother Aly."

"Lisa..I love you, you're my best friend, but we both know how terrible your cooking skills are."

"Excuse you, I can cook rice."

"You are so lucky Chu can cook."

"Whatever, I'll see you guys in a bit."

"Okay your highness." Roseanne teases before ending the call.

"So we're heading to the market now?" Alice asks from the passenger seat.

"It's either we go make dinner tonight or Lisa might burn their house down."

"And see Chu kill Lisa...hmm that's actually..."

"ALY!"

"I'm teasing. C'mon let's go take Hank home first though, you two get distracted at the market." Alice chuckles, and Roseanne nods in the front seat.

~ ~ ~

"I love the Park sisters so much!" Lisa cheers as she finishes setting the table for dinner.

"Yeah yeah Lili..you know this isn't free. You owe me lunch for a month." Rosie teases.

"I take that back. I only love Aly."

"My pay is lunch for two months. Rosie's too much of a low baller." Alice sticks her tongue out at Lisa.

"You both, I swear." Lisa sulks.