Part 16

"Jen you better hurry your ass up or else we'll be late for our flight."

"I'm literally 5 minutes away from the airport, and what do you mean late, you guys are literally 3 hours early." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah but it's been so long since we've gone on vacation plus this isn't just any vacation!" I can practically hear Yeri jumping up and down like a child.

"We're 40 and you still act like a teenager." I tease her.

"Excuse you! We're only in our late-30s, don't be rounding up like that." Yeri huffs.

"Right...anyways, I'm here. I'll meet you guys in a bit." I smile, ending the call.

It's been 5 years already...I look out the window, time has flown by faster than I thought.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Where's Chu and Lisa?" Seulgi asks standing on the tips of her toes.

"She texted us and said she's right out...oh there they are!" Nayeon waves a hand and we see Lisa and Jisoo heading towards us.

"It's our soon-to-be newlywed!" Yeri and Seulgi pile on Lisa, while Jisoo shakes her head.

"Jendeuk.." Jisoo looks at me, "You look really good." She hugs me tightly.

"Why are you acting as if you didn't come to visit us monthly?" Joohyun chuckles, also hugging Jisoo.

"Anyways where's Rosie? I can't wait to give her a beating when I see her again. How dare her ghost us for 5 years." Yeri huffs and we all roll our eyes at her.

"Rosie." Jisoo and Lisa look at each other.

"She's resting right now."

"Resting? It's like 4 in the afternoon dude."

"She's just tired...don't worry...she knows you guys are coming." Lisa smiles, and everyone goes along.

Everyone, but me.

"Chu." I hold Jisoo back from the group.

"Hmm?"

"Nothing...let's talk about it later." I smile.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." I nod, "C'mon it's hot out here."

~ ~ ~ ~

We arrived at the house Lisa and Jisoo bought 4 years ago, after Jisoo decided to move to Australia to be with Lisa.

"For someone that isn't on track to be a single cat lady, you sure have a lot of cats, Lis." Yeri points out as the cats stare at us from the corner of the house.

"Wait where's dalgomie?" I ask, looking for the white maltesen puppy, "He's with Aly and Hank."

"Ah I see." I nod.

"By the way, when are the guys coming? And Byul and Yongsun?" Lisa asks.

"They'll arrive in a few days. All the flights were full and they procrastinated." Yeri shook her head.

"Okay, well since you guys got here first we have enough rooms for the couples and single lady.." Jisoo turns to me, "to have your own rooms."

"We are not a couple!" Yeri and Nayeon chorus together.

"I didn't say you two, but if the shoe fits." Jisoo laughs.

"What about the others?" Joohyun asks.

"We can change room arrangements later. But the guys get the living room." Jisoo says.

And as we sat down at the table, almost all my friends surrounding I couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia.