Part 12

"Well?" The others who know ask as they all gathered inside Roseanne's condo again.

"You know barging in here every weekend isn't going to change anything right?" Rosesanne replies, grabbing one of the donuts they brought, "But thanks for the food as always."

"Rosie c'mon." They whine.

"Trust me...okay?"

"See you keep saying that..and it's making us all anxious." Lisa starts, "Even Hyeri and them are asking for updates."

"I knew I shouldn't have told them...just give me some more time..we're almost there." Roseanne reassures her friends again.

"Okay...just try not to spend too much time with Suzy." Jisoo speaks up.

"Huh?" Roseanne looks at Jisoo confused.

"Jen's been noticing."

"Noticing what?"

"When was the last time you took her out or spent time with just the two of you?" Jisoo asked and the others looked at Roseanne with a tense expression.

"Look Rosie, Jen was never the jealous type, it was usually Chae but it's different with you...she's very possessive of you." Joohyun spoke up before Roseanne could.

"But we just had dinner last night and I've been texting her consistently." Roseanne defends.

"She's been bugging me about it too." Seulgi adds and the others chorus in agreement.

"Yeah Rosie...she's even barged into the studio a few times asking what's up with you." Lisa gave her best friend an awkward smile.

"That's why we're so pushy with you telling us so we can help you distract Jen a bit longer."

"I'll talk to her okay? But I can't tell you guys this incase it might not be true."

"Fine..but...oh speak of the devil." Jisoo shows the others her phone, "Hey Jendeuk what's up?"

"Chuuuuu where are you? Are you with Lisa?"

"Uh..." Jisoo looks at everyone in the room who just urges her to tell the truth.

"Yeah I am...with Seul, Hyun, Moonbyul, and Yongsun."

"All six of you? Where? Cosmos?"

"Ah no..at Rosie's.."

"Rosie's?" There was a questioning tone in Jennie's voice.

"Yes.."

"Why?"

"I was going to visit Lisa with food and ran into the others so we just decided to congregate here."

"I see...I'll call you later Chu. Bye." Jennie ends the call, not waiting for a response from Jisoo.

"I'll go to her. You guys can stay if you want." Roseanne looks at her friends who nod, watching as the blonde rushes out.

~ ~ ~ ~

Ringing Jennie's doorbell..Roseanne anxiously played with the hem of her shirt.

"Oh..you're here." Jennie's tone was flat when she opened the door.

"Hi." Roseanne smiles, something she can't help whenever she sees her girl, "Can I come in?"

"Hello Roseanne." Jennie steps aside, letting the blonde in even though she's upset with her.

"Oh Roseanne..am I in trouble?" Roseanne teases, trying to lift the mood a bit.

Jennie sighs, "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with the others?"