Part 17

"Rosie posie c'mon!"

"Aly? Lisa? Mom? Dad?"

"Rosie!"

"Where are you guys?"

"Rosie!"

I opened my eyes, looking around me, I was in an open field.

"Rosie!" I heard someone call my name, but I didn't see anyone.

"Over here!"

"Where?" I called out, my voice echoing, but I didn't see anyone.

"Behind you."

When I turned around my eyes widened.

"Hi Rosie!"

"Chaeyoung.." I whisper and the brunette smiles at me.

"Look at you, all grown up." She gestures at me, as if she's that much older.

"Am I dead?" I ask, and she shakes her head no.

"No."

"Then what is this? Where am I?"

"I don't know, you tell me."

"Huh?"

"You're the one that brought me here."

"Me?" I point to myself, "I don't even know where this is." I gesture around us.

"Well then I guess we're both stuck." Chaeyoung smiles and I shake my head. How is she so calm right now?

"C'mon we gotta get back." I say, walking towards a random direction.

"To where?" She asks.

"Home..I gotta get back to my family, to my friends." I tell her, walking ahead, not even bothering to check if she's following after me or not.

"And you think this is the right way?" She asks, suddenly appearing right next to me.

"I don't know, but maybe we can find someone or something."

Chaeyoung sighs at this, "You know it's only me and you here." She says as a matter-of-factly.

"How are you so sure?"

"Well first of all, I'm dead." Her blunt statement catches me off guard, almost causing me to trip over.

"I..uh..right.." I turn back to look at her, "Yeah...I mean you are."

"I am. Thank you for re-establishing that fact." Chaeyoung chuckles, "Second, you are currently seeing and talking to me so, the chances of this just being a figment of your mind is quite high." She lightly flicks my forehead with her finger.

"Are you always this..." I try to find the right word, while rubbing my forehead a bit.

"This what?" She asks, tilting her head to the side.

"This blunt and slightly a smart ass?"

She laughs at this, "I don't know. Like I said, you brought me here...so whatever I am it's what you thought of."

"So if I think of you as a...." I look at her and she frowns.

"As a what?"

"As a dog will you...woah." My eyes widened when she literally transformed into a cute puppy right in front of me.

"Ohh Chaeyoungie you're so cute." I pet her.

"Wow so this is how it's like to be a dog eh."

"You can talk?"