Chapter Four

"Hoodie or no hoodie?" I ask Zodiac. "No hoodie. You look better with just you red sweater on." I take off my hoodie and look at myself in my full body mirror. The red sweater brought out my dark blue hair which was now messy from pulling off my hoodie.
"Yeah I do look better like this." I grab my brush and straighten out my hair. Then just in case I get cold I tie the hoodie around my waist. "Why are you so worried? You're just going to dinner." Complains Zodiac. "It's my first date. This is the first time I've ever dated anyone."
"Oooooh. Now I understand." I turn around and face Zodiac. "Well?" "You look good. Now where are you taking me?" Not this time Zodiac. This is just me and Chris. You are staying home alone. I have plenty of food out for you."
"Fine." Zodiac starts to pout. "Look if your still awake when I get home I'll tell you all about it. Deal?" "Deal!" I walk out of my room and Zodiac hops on the couch. "Can I have the remote?" "Fine." I hand him the remote and grab my keys. "Don't watch anything too scary." I call as I walk out.
When I get outside Chris is waiting for me. "Hey what took so long?" I had to turn on the TV for Zodiac." Chris laughs and we start walking towards the Dinner. We chat along the way about different things, when we reach the Dinner it had gotten dark.
As we walk in I smell the aroma of hamburgers and fries. "I love coming here." Says Chris. "Why?" "The food's good and it smells great." I laugh and Chris finds a booth to sit in.
A waitress comes over to take our drink orders. I ordered a tea while Chris ordered a chocolate milkshake. The waitress writes it down even though it's a simple order and walks off.
"So. Uh. Have you ever been on a date before?" Asks Chris. "Nope." The waitress comes back with our drinks. "Thanks Mindy." Mindy blows a bubble of gum and walks off. "Is she always like that?" I ask. "Yeah. She hates everyone and everything."
I laugh and drink some of my tea. A while later Mindy comes back blowing another bubble. "Know what you two want?" She asks. "Yeah we'll both get the Double Cheeser." Replies Chris.
Mindy walks away and I lean over the table to Chris. "What's the Double Cheeser?" "A speciality. Trust me you'll like it." "Okay well I gotta stop by the bathroom." "Take your time."
When I walk in the bathroom the door eerily squeaks shut.
After using the bathroom I wash my hands and try to open the door. But I won't open. I walk back to the sinks so I can run at the door but I see the glitchy figure. "What do you want?!" The figure opens it's mouth and laughs.
"I want you to feel my pain." It says in a nightmarish voice. "What?" "Chris." Is all it says before disappearing. "No. No, no, no, no, no, NO!"
I run to the door and bang on it with one hand while yanking on the doorknob with the other. "CHRIS!" Tears start streaming down my face as I uselessly bang on the door.
"CHRIS!" All of a sudden the door opens after five hellish minutes. I run into the main part of the dinner looking for Chris. He's nowhere in sight. Mindy walks up to me.
"What wrong with you?" I grab her arms. "Where did Chris go?!" "I don't know, okay?" She pushes me away and I sit in the nearest chair and start crying.
"Do you wanna find him?" I hear the black figure but I don't see it. "Yes." "Look for him in the abandoned building." It starts laughing and slowly its demonic laugh fades away. I wipe my eyes and start walking towards the abandoned building the figure mentioned.
"I'll find you. Even if it costs me my life."