Chapter Thirty One

Waking up with Jordan is the best feeling in the world. A nurse comes in to check on me. "I see your boyfriend has started drooling." She says. I blush and look over. His mouth is hanging open and drool is falling on my shoulder.
  Good thing the hospital keeps their gowns. I smile and gently shake him. He wakes up with a start and he looks at me. "What?" "You drooled on my hospital gown." He looks at my shoulder and blushes. "Oops."
  I smile. "Okay you two. Stop flirting." Says the nurse not looking up from her clipboard. I look back at Jordan and see he's blushing. Alot. "Don't listen to her she probably got rejected by the doctor." I say laughing.
  She glares at us. "He has no taste anyways." She walks off and we burst out laughing. Jordan smiles at me. "You were great." I raise an eyebrow. "I was great?" He laughs some more. "You are great." He says.
  I smile at him. "Much better." He laughs and lightly punches me on the shoulder. His eye widen and he immediately apologizes. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't of done that!"
  I grab his shoulder. "JORDAN!" I yell at him. He looks at me frightened. "I'm sorry. Look. That was something playful. Not. Hurtful." He smiles at me. "Okay."

  After spending way to much time in the hospital I finally get out. I have a broken arm and Jordan insists on taking me home to get my stuff.
  I walk upstairs and Jordan follows me. I stop outside my room and put my hand on his chest to stop him. "Look. I just. I don't want you to see my room." I say.
  He smiles at me. "I understand." When I go into my room it looks exactly the same. I grab my favorite book off of my desk and sit on my bed. I look at it sadly and start crying.
  I just cry. Someone puts their hands on my shoulders. I look up tears streaming down my face. I see the blurry image of Jordan and spring up. I wipe the tears out of my eyes and try to clean my room.
  "You're not supposed to be in here." I say. "I heard you crying." He says. I shake my head. "Just get out of my room." I pick as much stuff up as I can with one working arm.
  "No." I hear him walk up behind me and he wraps him arms around me. I try to get out of the hug but he lays his head on my shoulder. "Let me hug you." He mumbles into my shoulder. I stop struggling and fall to my knees.
  He keeps hugging me and follows me to the floor. I start crying again and lean against him. He holds me while I cry. He moves his head from my shoulder to the back of my neck.
  "It's okay." He mumbles into my neck. He keeps saying that over and over into my neck. When I stop crying he stops saying that into my neck. He puts his forehead against the back of my neck.
  "I love you." He whispers and kisses the back of my neck. I'm so surprised that I do nothing. He stands up and looks in my closet for a suitcase. I touch the spot his kissed and smile.