2

4 years later

Waking up in the warm sunlight that penetrates the room with the rate of light.

Sana's eyes flutters open, she felt an arms snaking around her waist as a firm chest pressed against her back.

"Good morning, baby" The voice greeted her

Sana smile widely when she heard the manly voice that she love to hear every morning, she buried her face to the pillow and pressed herself more to the man.

"Good morning too, baby" she greeted back, the man buried his face to the back of her head sniffing her scent.

"Hmmm, you smells so good early in the morning" the man mumbles, slowly his hand crept down from Sana's stomach and slowing inching closer to her waist.

"God, you're making me crazy baby" the man said and nibble her earlobe, Sana giggles at his act.

Slowly he slipped his hand to her panties waist.

"You stopped right there, big guy" Sana said and held his hand. The man sighed in disappointment and Sana giggles when she heard it

"Come Hansol, we need to get off now" Sana said and face her boyfriend.

"But I want to make love to you.. You know, they say morning sex is the best" Hansol said snd smile naughtily at her.

"Pervert" Sana playfully slapped his face, She stand up from her bed and gathered his clothes that all around the floor.

"Dress up now baby and get down before minju woke up, I don't want her to see you here" Sana said and throw his clothes on him.

Hansol pouted his lips in disappointment as he started to collect his shirt and wear them back. Sana went to the bathroom and do her morning routine

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Chae, you're just wasting your time" Tzuyu said

"Oh come on man, just this one" Chae said

"I told you I'm busy with the company and I don't have such time for that" Tzuyu explain

"Tzu, come on.. I've work hard for this date just to get this girl for you" Chae complains and Tzuyu chuckled at his statement

"Well, ain't my fault.. and besides I've warned you already but you're to persistent for past years for hooking me up with womans" Tzuyu laughed heartily

"Oh come on man.. You're drowning yourself with works, you need a woman"

"Look, if I need one I'll tell you right away. For now I'm really have to go, I still have meeting with the board of directors.. I'll hangup now, I'll see you soon"

"Wait, Tzuyuuuuu... Don't-----" before Chae could talk again, Tzuyu hurriedly hangup the telephone and smile, he proceed working with the documents that he needed to present later.

"Silly" Tzuyu thought while thinking about his friend.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Hansol asked Sana, wrapping his arms around her shoulder and held the woman tightly besides him while they are walking out from her house.

"Yes" Sana said sweetly while nodding her head

"And besides you still have a flight to catch up later to U.S." Sana said, they stopped walking when they are in front of Sana's car, Hansol stared at his woman sadly.

"Well I can cancel my flight and go with you.. I'll just book another flight" Hansol said, Sana shook her head in disagreement.

"Nope, your parents is waiting for you there baby.. You should go, I'll be fine here" Sana said and caresses his cheeks affectionately.

The man sighed heavily and held her sides as he pulled her closer to him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, Sana nodded her head and wrapped her arms around his nape.

"Well, you want me to call you when I reach there?" Sana asked while looking intently at his eyes, his facial expression soften when he heard it. He smile widely and nodded his head

"In the morning? before I go to bed?" Sana asked sexily and Hansol started to smile like a pervert.

"And lastly before I went to shower?" Sana said while smirlking, the man bite his lower lips and smile widely.

"Yes, I like that" Hansol said and gripped on her sideways, Sana gasped in shock.

"You naughty man" Sana said and giggles. They leaned their foreheads together and kiss passionately..

"God dumb, if we weren't just outside pf your house.. I'm definitely bang you out, you're too sexy baby" Hansol said and Sana pushed his chest lightly

"Can you at least stopped with your pervert thoughts for a moment" Sana said and giggles, Hansol laughed softly

"Okay, okay.. Baby"

"Well, I'll see you after a months?" Sana asked

"Yeah, I'll see you" Hansol and kissed her lips one last time.

To be

Continued

»»»»

If you leave a comment and votes, I'll update this book constantly