14

Laying next to her daughter's bed, Sana caresses Minju head softly as her mind is filled with thoughts.

Her conversation with Tzuyu earlier kept lingering on her mind that bothering her and keeping her awake.

She sigh deeply as memories flashes and on her mind, Sana can still Tzuyu's voice on her mind.

Flashback

"Uhm.. So, what do you want to talk about?" Sana ask

Tzuyu stop from walking and Sana did too when she notice it and look at the man. Tzuyu stare at her eyes directly and Sana felt small on his gaze as her heart palpitate in nervousness with his next words.

"About what happen earlier" Tzuyu said, Sana felt her body tremble in anxiousness.

"Uhm, but you go first.. You said you want to talk to me" Tzuyu said as he smile at her.

"Eh?" Sana loom at him confuse, but in an instant she realize what she wanted to say.

"Ooh.. About that" Sana said as she pause and bit lower lips finding the next words she will say to him. Sana take her courage to say as this was too embarrassing for her and when she did she look at him and talk

"I.. I want to thank you for you what you did there earlier" Sana said as she felt embarrassed and look down avoiding his gaze.

"Thank you for distracting, Minju.. I don't know what will I do is she caught us in act with Hansol" Sana said as her skin flush remembering the event earlier.

Tzuyu just look at her and nod his head before he talk.

"It's nothing, as his father it my duty to protect her innocence" Tzuyu stated and pause

"and also as her mother I don't want Minju to see you different" Tzuyu said, Sana felt her heart move and slowly she lift her chin up to look at him. Tzuyu just flash a sweetly smile at her, Sana smile awkwardly at him but she really appreciate his statement.

"Uhm... Anyway, Sana" Tzuyu call her attention and Sana look at him.

"Well, about happen earlier" Tzuyu pause contemplating with his next word as he doesn't want to make her feel bad or anything, while for Sana she felt her heart surge with mix emotion as Tzuyu started the topic again.

"I know that what happen there earlier with you and Hansol is normal stuff for a couple to do" Tzuyu said as he pause, Sana can feel her heart race with his statements.

"Uhm.. This is not me intervening your relationship with him, but this me, here I am talking with you as an Adult and a Co-Parent of Minju" Tzuyu pause.

"I'm here asking you a favor as Minju's Father that can you hold back for a little time not doing that stuff with him" Tzuyu said, Sana look at him as her mind trying to comprehend what he just said.

When Tzuyu notice that Sana is having a tough time to understand his statement, he instantly open his lips to talk again.

"I mean No one of us know what will happen after that, right?" Tzuyu ask

"I mean you might get.. You know? bear his child.." There's a long pause for Tzuyu before he continues to talk

"And I'm doing this to prevent it from happening until we get successful with theinvitro fertization" Tzuyu added

Sana doesn't know why, but she suddenly felt different emotion on her heart. She felt angry with him but she doesn't know why she's angry with Tzuyu and also the unknown feeling that she can't figured it out.