19

"Are you alright, Sana?" Jihyo asked as she observed her friend sitting across her, Sana snapped her head and look at her friend. She nodded her head timidly.

She heard Jihyo heavily sigh. They are now inside the a restaurant, there's only few people inside and the two is sitting at the corner with no people's around them.

"I know you're not.. Tell me Sana" Jihyo said encouraging her friend to open up. Sana smile faintly at her as she sigh.

"It's Hansol" Sana said sadly

"What about him?" Jihyo asked

"Well, it's been weeks since he last showed up himself to me.. He's not answering my messages and call after the incident in your clinic" Sana explained

"I guess he's still mad at me" Sana said sadly as sigh. Jihyo remember her last encounter with the man in her clinic and she released a deep sigh feeling bad for her friend.

"I'm sorry the way I acted last time" Jihyo said. Sana look at her immediately and confusion is written all over her face.

"What do you mean?" She asked

"You know, I shouldn't acted and talked that way.. I'm a Doctor and I should've act more professional in front of you three.." Jihyo said

"I shouldn't brought that topic, but it's just that my emotion took over me.. We're talking about Minju case and I just can't help not to say what's on my mind the possible way we can save her." Jihyo pause

"You know that I love that kid so much and It's just frustrated me thinking the possible case scenario might happen to her.. I'm sorry" Jihyo ended hee statement as she looked down.

"I understand.. And what are you saying sorry for?" Sana asked

"I'm sorry.. Because it was my entire fault why is Hansol is mad and not showing up himself to you" Jihyo said, Sana smile at her friend before she reach out for her hand and squeeze it to comfort her.

"Hey, don't blame yourself.. Your just stating the fact and doing your job, it's just that we let our emotion took over us that's way we ended up like that" Sana said to lighten up the mood.

"It will be fine, Hansol probably is just out there cooling down himself.. I'm pretty sure he'll show up again when things is already good" She added

"and he is madly in love of me.. Sure enough he can't resist for too long" Sana said as she chuckle remembering about her lover. Jihyo just smile and they change the topic and continue to talk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

10:00 p.m.

The room is dim and the only source of light is coming is from the television filling the room and there's a two figure laying on the bed.

Sana caresses her daughter her while lying on her arms, Minju wrapped her arms on her mother's waist as she sleep calmly.

Sana is staring on the television, but she's not actually watching the show on play. Her thoughts is drown with her conversations earlier with Jihyo before they parted way.

Flashback

"Your case is not that simple" Jihyo said

"Sana, we're talking about Minju's case here.. And it's not just about her, it's about you and Tzuyu too" Jihyo added

Sana looked at her friend and nodded her head in understanding