6

"What?!" The two man exclaim in shock

"She's back? is that for real?!" Dahyun asked in disbelief

"And with a child?!"

"Tzuyu, if you're pranking us.. Well, i'm telling you it's not a good" Jeongyeon said

The man is waiting for his response and take back what he said earlier, but Tzuyu just stared at them and gave them a firmly facial expressions showing that he's indeed serious with the announcement.

The two man widen their eyes in realization as they can't believe of the sudden news, The three gentleman is currently in the Yoo couple outdoors loving room while sitting in the tea table.

After his meeting with Sana, Tzuyu instantly called his Jeongyeon hyun to have a talk and he's on his way to the man's house.

Hinting that the gentleman is not in the mood, Jeongyeon called Dahyun to come over to help him counsel the young man.

"wait, are you serious?" Dahyun inquired

Tzuyu give him a sternly gaze as he strengthen himself on his seat.

"You think I'll joke when the matter is about her?" Tzuyu seriously said

The two man gasped and taken aback with his respond.

"When? I mean when did you meet her?" Jeongyeon ask this time

"Earlier, before I came here"

"Where and how did you met?"

"At the XXX restaurant, she's been calling my office for days and requesting to meet me and today I accepted the request, so she made an appointment to meet me today"

"do you know that she is the one you will meet there?" Dahyun asked, Tzuyu shook his head

"I don't.. I'm actually stun when she showed up in front of me"

"How about the child? Did you saw it? Did she brought it with her?" Jeongyeon ask, Tzuyu felt his heart tighten and broke hearing that question.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Flashback

Taking a glance secretly, while maintaining his posture. Tzuyu can't still believe that Minatozaki Sana is now in front of him.

Their surroundings is too quiet, it can make you deaf. The two is hesitating to start a conversation, Tzuyu was contemplating what should he do, lost on his deep thought he was startled when Sana cleared her throat to caught his attention.

Tzuyu snapped his head to the woman in front of him, Sana plastered a sweet smile to him. Oh, that smile he really missed it a lot.

"I'm sorry if I had to urged you to meet me right away" Sana apologize while looking at him.

"No, it doesn't matter.. It's alright" said Tzuyu and smile back at her. Sana smile again

"So, How's life?" She ask him, Tzuyu was taken aback with her question and showed a confused look at her. Sana is looking at him seriously, he averted his gaze to avoid her eyes.