17

Hands intertwine with the little one, Minju swing their hands together as she walk excitedly and jump when she wanted to.

Tzuyu gaze at his daughter and smile inwardly admiring her charms and enthusiasm.

'She looks like me, but she totally got her Mama's personality.. So cute' Tzuyu thought

"Papa.. We're near.. Let's go.." Minjus said as she run and pulled her Papa with her.

Tzuyu just followed her lead and a few minutes they stop when they reach her classroom.

"Good morning, Teacher Bae" Minju greeted happily

"Good morning too, Minju-ah" Irene greeted the little one as she smile and pat Minju's head softly, Minju giggle.

Minju walk closer to Irene and lean close to her ears. She whispered something that made Tzuyu caresses his brows.

"Teacher, My Papa come to sent me to school today.. Minju is happy" She mumble, Irene make an O shape on her lips. Acting surprise.

Shs smile at the little kid and talk to Minju.

"No wonder why Minju-ah is too pretty.. She got a good looking Mama and Papa" Irene said and smile, Minju giggle amd look at her Papa

Tzuyu gaze at her child and smile when he saw how cute she is.

"Minju-ah, you should get inside now and prepare your things. we will start in minute" Irene said to the child, Minju nodded her head obediently.

Minju pulled Tzuyu hands down, Tzuyu bent his knees and level his height with her.

"Papa, Promise me that You will come later to pick me up? Say it please" Minju ask cutely. Tzuyu can't help but chuckle heartily at her statement.

"Papa don't have to say promise.. I will come later to pick you up" Tzuyu said that made the little one smile widely. She kiss Tzuyu cheeks and chuckle after.

"I'll wait for you then, Papa.. I'll go now. My friends is waiting for me inside" Minju said with her cute voice. She was about to pulled her hands off from Tzuyu's grip on his hand, but her Papa pulled her again and plant a soft kiss on her cheeks. Teacher Bae found the interactions cute between the father and daughter pair.

"Be a good girl in your class, baby.. Don't give your teacher a headache. Okay?" Tzuyu said and Minju nodded her head. Tzuyu let go off her hand and Minju run to her class excitedly.

Tzuyu stand up while gazing at her back walking away from him.

"Excuse me, Mr.?" Tzuyu snapped back to reality and turn his sight to the voice and he saw Minju's teacher looking at him.

"Oh... Mr. Chou.. Chou Tzuyu" Tzuyu introduce himself as he extended his hand for handshake and Irene held his hand and accept his courtesy.

"I'm Bae Irene, Minju's Teacher.. May I have a few words with you Mr. Chou" Irene said

"Yes, sure" Tzuyu said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Driving himself to Dr. Park clinic, Tzuyu mind is full of thought. What Ms. Bae told him earlier kept on lingering on his mind.

Flashback

"Mr. Chou, I'm please to meet you today.. Really" Irene said

"And I'm really happy that you came with Minju today"

"As you can see, Your daughter act bubbly and cheerful today.. She's an excellent kid, she has a soft heart and bright smile like her Mother" Irene said