18

"I'm sorry" Jihyo started

With that word Sana can feel her heart skip a beat and followed by loud thuds after.

"The In Vitro Fertilization..." Sana grip on the edge of her clothes tightly in nervousness.

"Failed again"  Jihyo ended her statement

"Failed again."

"Failed again."

"Failed again."

"Failed again."

"Failed again."

"Failed again."

"Failed again."

"Failed again."

'No....' Sana thought in terror as it kept on lingering on her mind.

Tzuyu mind went blank, it took a minute for him to comprehend what Dr. Park just said.
He felt his body weaken hearing the statement.

Silence engulfed them as they we're still in state of shock, trying to process everything. Tzuyu and Sana minds is now filled with thoughts as they can feel their heart broke with the result.

"We can still keep on trying, but like what I said there's no guarantees.. And it will only a waste of time to save Minju's life" Jihyo continued explaining

"Well there's another option if you're willing too.. The third options is not that all bad" Jihyo added

Sana is now massaging her temple in distress as she listen to her friend, while Tzuyu just look down and continue to listen to Jihyo.

"Were all adult here.. You know, It just a sex.. Five or ten minutes, burst.. done" Jihyo said in matter of fact

Hansol started to feel his blood boil in anger and look at Jihyo.

"It's even have a higher chance of getting Sana preg..."

"What?!" It was Hansol reacted first and interrupted her, Jihyo look at him in surprise with his outburst.

Sana was also startled with her boyfriend outburst, she snapped her head instantly to her side and look at him.

"I can't get over with your obsession of my girlfriend is having sex with this man!" Hansol yelled angrily at Jihyo and pointed at Tzuyu.

"Are you even her good friend?! How can you say and suggested that to her huh?!" Hansol yell again at Dr. Park

Sana reach for her boyfriend hand and held it to calm down.

"Babe.." She called softly to call his attention. Hansol snapped his head and look at Sana

"What?!" He shouted at her. Sana caress his hand to calm him down, Hansol just glared at her and his face is now red in anger. Tzuyu just look at them and didn't say a words.

"Relax.. It just her idea and it depend on us or we want to pursue it" Sana explains to him calmly

"Don't give that bullshit excuse, Sana!" Hansol angrily stated

Hansol turned his gaze to Tzuyu, he give him a death glare before looking back at Jihyo.

"And you, Jihyo.. How come you can give my Girlfriend that stupid idea of yours?! You didn't even show respect to me as her man!" Hansol continue his outrage.

Jihyo just look at him deadpan and let him continue his outrage.

"I am his boyfriend, Jihyo! Not just someone to her!"