25(for real)

After a week

Sana sit on corner of the cafe as she's waiting for Jihyo to arrive, She's looking down blankly as her mind is thinking deep.

Sana jolted as her deep thoughts got interrupted when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Sana look to her side and saw Jihyo looking down at her as she smile.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting..." She said

"Oh.. it's okay, sorry for taking your time a bit" Sana said, Jihyo took the opposite next to her and glared at Sana playfully.

"You fool... It's fine" Jihyo said and chuckle as she settled properly. Jihyo then face her again

"So, what's up? What do you want to talk?" Jihyo asked her curiously.

Sana got silent with her friends question, she look down as her mind wonders how she should say it.

Sana took a deep breath as she take all her courage and compose her words.

"Jihyo-ah..." Sana called and pause

Jihyo look at her waiting for her to talk more.

"I've... I've finally made up my mind" Sana said and look at her friend.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 days later

"Minju, hurry up..." Sana called

Minju walk downstairs and went to her mother. She's pouting her lips as she look at her Mama.

"Why can't you come with me, Mama?" Minju asked, Sana is busily arranging Minju clothes and few things she needs for an overnight.

Sana put it on her daughter's bags before she lookdown at her daughter. Sana smile despite with her heavy heart.

"Baby, listen to me.. Mama had to run some errands, and I won't be able to come home until morning" Sana explain and Minju pouted her lips more.

"Then why do I have to sleep with Auntie Jihyo's house?" Minju asked curiously.

"She will be looking after you while Mama is not around" Sana said

"Eh? Then why should it be Auntie Jihyo?" Minju asked again, suddenly her eyes brighten up as a particular person cross her man.

"Mama, what about Papa?.. I can stay over at his place while you're not around.." Minju said happily

"Please Mama, call Papa.. I want to stay with him while you're away" Minju said

Sana sighed heavily hearing her daughter's request, Sana kneeled down to level her height with Minju and held her shoulder.

"Baby, your Papa is busy.. I already give him a call earlier.. but sadly he can't" Sana said, Minju pout in disappointment.

"Okay..." She said weakly.

"Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow" Sana said and Minju nodded her head.

"Go, sit there on the couch while we're waiting for you Auntie Jihyo" Sana said and her daughter followed her as she run to the couch.

Her phone vibrates indicating a new notification, Sana reach at for her phone and look at the screen. She saw a message coming from him

Chou Tzuyu
Messages

Tzuyu: My driver is on his
way to pick you up. The
receptionist will assist you
when you arrive there.

Tzuyu: I'll see you there,
Sana.