8

Walking side by side, Tzuyu just stared at Sana contemplating if he should ask her about what's on his mind or not.

The two walk silently to the exit, Tzuyu was trying to gather his courage and muttered his words, But it's not enough.

When they reached the exit, Tzuyu took a deep breath and took a courage to uttered a word, but suddenly he got stopped when Sana talk first.

"Tzuyu" Sana called him, Tzuyu startled when he heard her voice calling his name.

"Yes?" He said calmly, Sana stared at him and look down. She lifted her head and stared at him back.

"I don't know how say and expressed this.. But thank you"

"Thank you for what you did back there.. I really appreciate it, Tzuyu" Sana said sincerely, Tzuyu look at her. Sana can't stand looking at his eyes for too long.

So she look at her feet back again before resuming talking to the man.

"My words is not enough to express my gratitude and I don't know how to pay you back Tzuyu, but ...."

"Sana" She got cut off when Tzuyu called her name, she look at to him and she saw Tzuyu looking at her as he flash a handsome smile.

"You don't have to thank me" Tzuyu started as he smile more brightly

"I just did what a father should do for his child" he resume.

"Sana, Minju is my daughter and.. She's my child too.. And you don't have to thank for doing such thing, it's my responsibility and obligation too to take care of her" Tzuyu said softly.

And Sana doesn't understand why, but hearing his words flattering her heart. Tzuyu walk towards her and lifted his hand and place it on her shoulder.

As he look at her deep on her eyes.

"You've been through a lot for taking of our child all by yourself" Tzuyu said

Sana heart skip a beat when she heard 'Our child'

Yes, Tzuyu was right. But maybe Sana is just not use to hear those words, since for how many years she's been alone taking care of her daughter.

"And thank you" Tzuyu said as he deep a sigh. He pause.

"Thank you for letting me know about her.. And whatever I do, please don't bother to thank me" Tzuyu added.

"Sana" he called her again. Sana look at him

"Can I ask a favor?" Tzuyu ask embarrassed, Sana just nod her head.

"Can I see Minju?" Tzuyu ask with full of hopes, Sana was taken aback with his request. She was too stunned with what he just said and unable to respond back immediately and Tzuyu notice this. His heart broke with her reaction, he can't blame her if she doesn't want too.

'Maybe she just doesn't want to surprise Minju with this matter.' He thought

"Ah, it okay if you don't want too.. Well, I'm just asking if I can, even just from afar at least a glimpse of her ..."

"You can" Sana said cutting him off. Tzuyu ears perks hearing her. He was surprised, and wasn't able to process and understand her well.

"What?" He ask again. Sana just smile at him.

"Yes, you can see her" Sana said

"If you want.. I can bring her to you or you can visit her, so that you can spend a little time with minju" Sana said

"Yes..yes, I like to do that" Tzuyu said happily. Sana felt happy seeing his reaction

"Uhmm.. When can I meet her?" Tzuyu ask shyly.