10

"Hey, Minju.. slow down" Tzuyu said at he follows his child movement with his eyes.

Sana gaze at him as she smile seeing his worries all over his face.

"She's fine, Tzuyu" Sana said that caught the man's attention. He snapped his gaze to her and saw her staring at him, she smile at him.

Tzuyu lower his head in embarrassment, it another weekend for Tzuyu to spend with his child. They are currently at the park with minju playing around with other kids.

"I'm sorry" he mumble, Sana chuckle softly. She found him cute, there's no denying that he's minju biological father as they act and look the same when they get embarrassed.

"No, it's fine" Sana said, she turn her gaze back to her daughter watching her movement.

Silence engulfed the two adults, Tzuyu wanted to say something but he doesn't know how to initiate a conversation.

"Uhmmm..." Tzuyu mumble, but it didn't escape from Sana's ears as it catch her attention.

"Hmm, is there something you want to say?" She ask him, Tzuyu stared at her and shook his head.

"Uhhmm, No" he lied

"Okay" Sana nodding her head, Tzuyu scolded himself for acting like this. He's afraid that she might find him weird on her eyes.

"Actually there is" he suddenly said. Sana snapped back her head back to him. She suddenly felt nervous and negative thoughts suddenly filled her mind.

'What is he gonna say? Is he gonna say that be back out from tissue typing.. Please, God. Don't let it happen' Sana thought

"I went to hospital this week" Tzuyu started

"Then?" Sana ask

"Then, we proceed for tissue typing test"

'Thank God' Sana thought in relief

"And she said that we might have the result next week.. And I thought I should tell you, maybe you want to come and see the result" Tzuyu said, Sana smile at him.

"Yes, of course.. I want too" Sana said happily.

"Okay" Tzuyu said as he smile at her.

"Let's pray that it will give us a positive results" Tzuyu added

"Yes" Sana agree as they smile happily to each other.

They spend more time in the park and went for a dinner when the nights comes. Minju developed a close bond and relationship with her father in just a short span of time.

She never leave Tzuyu side and Tzuyu was too please seeing the development of his daughter character and behavior towards.

Sana was happy seeing the two acting the usual father and daughter behavior in front of her.

Sana smile at sight of the two, Minju never acted this way towards Hansol despite of her being in long term relationship with the man. Hansol spend most of his time in her house, but she never saw him interact with her daughter the way Tzuyu did.

The two giggles that caught Sana sense back to the real world.

"Mama is gazing" Minju talk cutely, Tzuyu chuckle at his child.

"Maybe Mama is thinking" Tzuyu said as he pinch his daughter cheek softly. Sana look down, she felt her heart beat crazily andembarrassed that her child just exposed her to Tzuyu.

After taking their meals, Tzuyu paid the bills and drive his daughter and Sana to her house.

The drive is silence on the way her home and Sana felt awkward with the silence surrounding them. She wish that Tzuyu will start the conversation, but he remain silent until they reach her residence.