16

Parking his car carefully at the other side of the road, Tzuyu went out of his car and walk himself to Minatozaki residence.

When he was five step away from the main door, Tzuyu widen his eyes as his eyes and lips flash a gentle smile when he saw the door swang open and tiny figure showed up on the door.

"Papaaa" Minju called with her tiny voice as she run to him with her arms open wide  with full enthusiasm.

"Minju" Tzuyu called back as he chuckle softly at her cuteness.

He bent down on his knees as he extend his arms signing a welcoming embrace to his daughter. When Minju reach his direction, she instantly throw herself to her Papa Tzuyu and welcome him with sweet kisses on his cheeks. Tzuyu laugh heartily at his daughter sweetness

"Papa, Minju is happy today" Minju said cutely

"Eh? Why?" Tzuyu ask curiously as he caresses her cheeks lovingly

"because finally, I'll be able to introduce you and prove to my friends at school that you're real" Minju said as she pause and she smile more wide to her Papa

"Real? What do you mean my little baby?" Tzuyu ask worriedly as he frown, he saw how her child pout as her smile drop and sadness filled her eyes.

"Because they don't believe me that Papa is real" Minju said as her tone drop

Tzuyu felt his heart drop with the confusion and his heart surge with sadness they way his daughter talk.

His hand quiver as he reach for hear daughter face and caresses that made Minju look at him. Tzuyu disguse his sadness with a smile to her daughter as he look at her eyes.

"This time, Papa is real.. Come on show me your smile" Tzuyu said as he smile that made his daughter smile genuinely.

Minju wrap her arms around his neck and buries her head to her Papa Tzuyu shoulder seeking for her Papa's warmth.

Sana is just leaning on the door frame as she gaze at the Father and daughter pair interaction. Her eyes got teary when she accidentally eavesdrop their conversation.

When she notice that Tzuyu turn his gaze to her direction, Sana immediately look away and make sure that Tzuyu won't found a trace of her tears.

Tzuyu walk himself with his daughter on his arms to Sana direction and greeted her when they reach her.

"Hi, Good Morning" Tzuyu said as he smile, Sana flash him a smile also.

"Good Morning" she greeted back.

"Uhm.. Are you good?" Tzuyu ask

"eh?" Sana ask confused at him.

"I mean, are you good to go? Let's sent Minju to school" Tzuyu explain

"Ah.. Sorry" Sana said understanding his words. She went inside and get Minjus stuff and handed it to Tzuyu. He took the bag with his free hand.

"Uhmm.. With that, I can't go with you two" Sana said, Tzuyu look at her.

"Why?" He ask curiously

"Uhm.. Hansol is coming to pick me up.. He said he will come with me to Jihyo clinic" Sana explain, Tzuyu didn't say a word as he just nodded his head in understanding.

"Well be heading now.. I'll see you in clinic later" Tzuyu said and Sana just nod her head.

He walk himself to his car with his daughter on his arms, and Sana just watch his back moving away from her. She watch the man the way he carefully put their daughter to the passenger seat, Sana is loving the sight presented in front of her eyes.