15

One month later

Weeks had passed already since they started performing the different test that needed for Tzuyu and Sana for the invitro fertilization.

And they are just waiting for Dr. Park call for the result to meet them sooner and discuss the result with them.

Currently, Sana is now at the kitchen preparing for their dinner while eyeing her daughter sitting on the couch while talking with her Papa Tzuyu on the phone.

Sana can hear her daughter's cute giggles from the living area while talking with her Papa Tzuyu.

"Yes.. Papa" Minju say as she laugh

Sana smile hearing her daughter laughter. Before Tzuyu often call Sana's number when he wanted to talk with Minju, but since Minju has now her own phone given by her Papa Tzuyu, Tzuyu's now seldom call her number as he call directly with his daughter number when he wanted to talk with her.

Tzuyu already explain to her why he given the child her own phone, he doesn't want to disturb Sana's when he want to talk Minju and Sana's understand the reason.

Now, Tzuyu only calls her number when it's about their child matters and when they needed to talk for their child affairs also.

When Sana's finish cooking, she serve the dishes to the plate and take it to dinning table. She smile before walking to living area to call Minju, but got stop immediately when she heard her name mention by the Father and daughter conversation.

"Is your Mama Sana's there?" Tzuyu ask

"Yes, Papa.. You want me to give her the phone?" Minju ask

"Ahh.. No, you don't have too.." Tzuyu said as he flash a smile to Minju

"Papa, where are you?" Minju ask curiously as she look at her Papa Tzuyu

"Me? I'm with your Auntie Pretty's house" Tzuyu said

Sana brows caresses when she heard it, she eavesdrop more with the Father and daughter pair conversation.

"Auntie pretty? Is she there with you? Can I see her Papa? Let me greet Auntie Pretty" Minju said excitedly and Sana more get curious as her felt her heart thuds.

"Nah, she's in the kitchen preparing for our dinner.. Auntie Pretty will scold Papa if I go there and disturb her or probably Papa will get hit on the head with the spatula" Tzuyu said as he chuckle and Minju laugh heartily.

Sana can feel her heart clench hearing the conversation.

'Dumb.. Who's this Auntie Pretty Minju's is calling?' Sana's mumbles in anger.

She felt jealous hearing how easy for this Auntie pretty to get her daughter attention and makes her comfortable easily with her.

Was it just about Minju or something more behind with that jealousy?

"You can greet her next time when you meet her again" Tzuyu suggest

"Okay.. Please just say Hi to Auntie pretty for me Papa" Minju said

"Yes, I will my princess.. Auntie pretty will surely be happy when she heard it.." Tzuyu said

"Babe.. Dinner is ready" Sana heard a woman voice from the other line. Her brows met in the middle as she felt a foreign feelings on her heart.

'Babe?' She thought

"Minju-ah.. Auntie Pretty is now calling for dinner, I have to go now or else Papa will receive a scolding again" Tzuyu said as he laugh