27

A week later

Sana is currently washing the dishes after taking their dinner, Jihyo is also with them.

Her friend is upstairs accompanying Minju to prepare for bed, Sana could hear their conversation and soft chuckle of her child, She smile brightly hearing it.

After washing the dishes Sana sit on the dining area after and she could hear a footsteps walking down.

"Ahh.. Finally" Jihyo said in exhaustion as she sit beside her friend on the couch, Sana look at Jihyo before she talked.

"Jihyo-ah... Thanks for accompanying me tonight" Sana said and Jihyo immediately look at her and sit up properly.

"Aw, don't think about a lot.. I love being around, Minju" Jihyo said, Sana chuckle softly.

"Where is she?" She asked

"She's on bed already.. I tucked her to bed already" Jihyo said, Sana nodded her head and turn her gaze somewhere else.

Silence filled them and Jihyo could feel since earlier that something is off with her friend since she arrived, but she holding on and doesn't say a words to her. Jihyo sight before she talk.

"Come on, say it" she started, Sana look st her friend instantly and look at her baffled.

"I know there's something bothering you" Jihyo explain

"What is it? You can tell me" Jihyo said, Sana smile sadly at her as she look down at her foot. Jihyo felt concerned and move a bit closer to her friend as she caresses her back.

"Sana, what's wrong?" She asked her, Sana smile faintly before she talk

"I don't know, Jihyo. I don't know what's happening to me, I don't understand myself too" Sana started

"Come on, tell me. I'm here to listen up" Jihyo pursued her, Sana look at her friend.

Jihyo could see the worries on Sana's face, especially her eyes is mixed with alot of emotion.

"Jihyo" Sana called

"I.. I know I shouldn't felt this way." Sana said and pause, Jihyo look at her curiously.

"But after that night, my mind was preoccupied with the thoughts of him. When he's around me, I couldn't contain myself but to feel something towards him" Sana added, tears is starting to build up on her eyes

"I know I shouldn't feel this way.."

"this feeling. I shouldn't felt this, Jihyo.. I this feeling, Jihyo"

"But I don't want this feeling" Sana said as her voice crack

"This is a mistake... He's married already, Jihyoo.. I don't want to break my heart and feel the pain all over again years ago" This time Sana burst into tears.

Jihyo look at her sadly and she pulled her friend close to her and hug her, Sana continue to cry on her shoulder.

"I don't want this, Jihyo.." Sana said as she shook her head constantly.

Jihyo couldn't find a words to comfort her friend, she just rub her back and hug her tightly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana is roaming around the grocery store as she needs to restock their supplies. She's picking the things that includes on her list.

While Sana is roaming around she could her a mumble from the other customers, she didn't mind them but a particular mention of name caught her attention and got her stop.