24

After admitting their daughter to the private room and got stable. Tzuyu and Sana is now sitting and facing each other while waiting for Jihyo to arrive at her office.

Jihyo told them to meet her at her office as she need to talk to them again, Silence filled the room as they didn't talk.

After a moment they heard the door creak open and Jihyo walked to her table.

"Good Morning, Mr Chou and Ms. Minatozaki" Jihyo greeted them

"Good Morning, Doctor Park" Tzuyu greeted back the Doctor

"So, I called you two since I need to inform you something" she started.

"I'm not going to waste your time anymore, I'll go directly to things we need to discuss" Jihyo said as she pause and got some documents and presented to the table

"After running the required test with the potential donors, sorry to inform you that no one's match with your child" Jihyo said and sight heavily.

Tzuyu close his eyes hearing those words coming from the doctor, Tzuyu rub his forehead as Jihyo continue to talk.

"How about the In vitro fertilization? Did it work this time?" Sana asked, her voice is full of hopes. Jihyo look at her sadly as she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but the in vitro fertilization failed again" Jihyo said

Sana's heart drop hearing those words as for Tzuyu he sighed heavily.

"If you want to keep going, you can run another test..." Jihyo said

Jihyo wanted to remind them again about the other option, but she chose not talk about anymore as she felt it's useless reminding them. At the end, the decision is stay lay between the two of them. Jihyo stand up from her seat.

"But for now, I'll leave you two now, I still need to see some of my patients" Jihyo said

The two was left in Jihyo office, silence filled them as no one dares to talk.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana is sitting outside of Minju's room, lots of things running on her head. She felt her heart heavy as she was reminded again what they had discussed in Jihyo's office.

She wasn't able to notice a presence who sit besides her. Tzuyu look at her for a moment before he handed her a paper bags that contains a food.

"Sana, here eat something.." Tzuyu said, but seems like Sana turn deaf.

"You need some foods too to keep going" he added, but Sana just ignores him.

Tzuyu just sighed and place the food besides her, he look at his daughter inside the room. And everytime he look at her lying on the hospital beds with different things punctured on her tiny arms, it never fails to torture his heart.

Tzuyu just gaze at his child sadly as his mind wonder again how could he find a ways again to save her.

Staring blankly at nowhere while they are facing Minju room door. Sana sight heavily as her minds if filled with a lot of thought.

"Tzuyu" She called silently

Tzuyu mind got interrupted with his serious thought when he heard her call. Tzuyu turn his head to his side and look at her.

"Yes?" He asked

Sana was silent for a moment and look down, she was contemplating if she should tell him her thoughts or not.

Tzuyu waited for her to say something, Sana is taking all her courage to say her next words. She was still looking down.

"I don't..." She stop as she got choke on her words. She take a deep breath again to control her emotions before she talk again

"I don't know if it's the right thing to" she said.

"But let's do it" Sana said and look at him, tears if starting build up on her eyes as she stared at his face.

"Just one night.." Sana added, her eyes is pleading him.

"Sleep with me... Let's.." Sana pause

"Let's save our Minju" She added as tears cascade down her eyes, She look down after saying those words.

Tzuyu wasn't able to say a words as he just look at her in shock. He felt like he's body got froze with her words.

Tzuyu tries to process everything what she said on his mind and after a moment, he finally understand what she's referring too.

"Sana" he called her as he took a deep breath.

Tzuyu move closer to her and held her hand, The woman continue to sob silently.

"Look at me" Tzuyu said as he held her face to turn it to face him, Sana look at him as tear continue to flow on her cheeks.

He wipe her tears with his thumb as he smile faintly at her.

"If you felt hopeless and frustrated with everything currently happening to our Minju. Sana, we don't have to push it thru what's currently on your mind" Tzuyu said

"I'm sure there's another way, we don't have to force things when you don't want too" He added

"Tzuyu, we're running out of time... There's a lot of potential donors coming in, but what? After running some test.. no one's match her" Sana said as her voice crack

"And we've tried in vitro fertilization for many times, but what? It the results always fails" Sana added.

"Just please, Tzuyu.. just one night... Sleep with me" Sana mumbled, Tzuyu sighed heavily as he doesn't know what to say next.

He was also considering the second option the Doctor told them, but he doesn't want to do it too when Sana wasn't good about it.

In the end, her feelings and comfortability is his top priority and concern.

He know to himself that Sana is just saying those words because her mind is mess up, she felt hopeless and frustrated.

He look at her with full concerned on his eyes as he held her face and caresses her cheeks.

"Sana, I know you're mind is mess up.. you're filled with different thoughts.." He said and pause

"You're saying things without giving a careful thought what we're about to do" Tzuyu added

"No.. I've been considering this second option a lot lately, Tzuyu" Sana said

"Just please... Agree with me" Sana pleaded him

Tzuyu can feel his heart broke seeing her pleading with him.

"Hey... We don't have to rush things, Sana" Tzuyu said and held both of her hand.

"We might regret it later if we make a decision now" he added, he look into her eyes.

"Okay.. I'll give you time to think about this carefully when you're stable already" He said

"And if you're still firm with you decision, then let's talk about it after" he added

And Sana sob so hard as she appreciated him a lot, Tzuyu is being understanding with her situation and she was thankful with it.

To be

Continued

.....

So, yeah. I know it's too early to drop this part. But I'm a bit thrilled to know your thoughts. Come on drop some of your thoughts about the succeeding part 🤭

I don't know when will update again, but don't worry I'll try to make short but good chapter.