22

It's been a week since Minju got to the hospital and she's been in and out since then.

Sana is now utterly worried to her daughter condition and she doesn't know what to do now. Tzuyu is always there by her side to help her out, he also continue working to look for donor. But sadly everytime they found one it won't he match fit with Minju.

Sana is staring blankly now as she caressing her daughter head. Jihyo statement weeks ago is still bothering her, Sana doesn't know if it's right thing to do, but she knows that if it's the only way to save her daughters life then she's willing to do it.

Her mind is all mess up and she wanted to talked to someone to ease her mind. Sana is been contacting her boyfriend, but there's no avail.

And she's worried with him too, since he left they had only one call and after that the man didn't give him a call back. He told her that his currently busy helping his dad within their company and will contact her soon after.

Sana misses the presence of him too as the man gives her comfort since they started dating, he often help her through her hard times.

But now her boyfriend is not there to stand as a support and comfort for her, Sana mind is all mess up.

She look to her phone and contemplating if she will call Jihyo or not, but she need someone to hear her mind. If she didn't talk about it, it will continue to bother her mind and it makes her crazy.

In the end Sana reach out for her phone and dialed her friends number. The phone rung for few seconds and she heard the other line got connected.

Calling Jihyo

Jihyo: Hello

Sana: Hi, are you free?

Jihyo: yeah, just got
my done. something
wrong?

Sana:.....

Jihyo: hey, Sana.
Still there?

Sana: Yes.. uhmm...

Jihyo: Alright, wait for me..
I'll be there in your house
for few minutes.

Sana burst into tears as she appreciated Jihyo action. Her tears stream down to her cheeks as she nod as if Jihyo can see her.

Sana: Yes

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sana and Jihyo is now currently sitting on the living area as they are having a deep talk about Minju condition.

"Just the thought of my daughter is dying is killing me inside, Jihyo.. I don't know what to do now" Sana said, Jihyo just liten to her friend sadly.

"I know there's another way to help her, but there's a person that dears to me I might hurt" Sana added.

"I don't want to Hansol to felt betrayed, Jihyo. I love the man with my whole heart." Sana said sadly.

"But if continue waiting for match donor or in vitro process, our time is wasting.. I'm still thinking about what you said... But I'm also thinking about what Hansol may felt." Sana added, Jihyo sighs heavily before she talk.

"Have you talk with Tzuyu about this?" Jihyo asked

"About what?"

"About the second option, have you two talk about?" Jihyo asked, Sana shook her head.

"I can't.. I can't, Jihyo-ah" Sana said in distress

"Sana, I understand your situation right now. But give it a time to think throughly. After all we're talking about Minju's case here" Jihyo reminded her