13

"Tzu.. Tzuyu" Sana mumbles weakly.

When Tzuyu got back to his senses, his reflexes was fast enough to turn to his daughter and called her.

"Minju.. Stop there, we left something on the car" Tzuyu said and drop everything on his hand as he walk to his daughter.

Minju was confuse with her Papa Tzuyu action, what did they left on his car? When before they went out her Papa Tzuyu empty the back seat and carried all the stuff they bought.

But Minju just tag along when her Papa Tzuyu, take her hand pull her with him.

When Sana heard foot step walking out, she stand up immediately and gather their clothes on the floor in hurry.

"Dammit" Hansol cuss on his breath

"Babe, hurry and dress up.. They here" Sana said and handed him his clothes

Sana took her pant and blouse in hurry as she dress up in panic, gladly she was not completely naked and it didn't took her so long so cover herself.

Hansol look at her as his heart surge in anger while staring at Sana dressing in panic while her face is painted worried, she's acting as if she just caught by her lover cheating behind his back.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes in annoyance as he walk himself to her room and dress himself there.

Sana hurriedly went to the door to meet her daughter and Tzuyu, who's walking back to her house now hand and hand.

"Eh, you won't listen to me Papa" Minju exclaim cutely as she swing their interlock hand on the air.

"Well, sorry. Papa thought that he forgot to brought it" Tzuyu said as he smile looking down at his daughter

Sana sigh in relief, she was thanful that Tzuyu distracted her daughter from catching her in act with Hansol being intimate earlier and for protecting the younger innocence.

"Minju baby" Sana called

Minju look up, she smile cutely to her mother when she saw her standing at the door waving her hand in the air.

"Mama" Minju called and loosen her grip on her Papa's hand when she was just five step closer to her Mama Sana and run to her.

Sana open her arms widely to welcome her when the her child reach her spot she carried her immediately and stand up.

"Aigo.. How's your day?" Sana ask as she smile at her daughter.

"Minju is so happy today, Mama" Minju said as she wrap her tiny arms around Sana's neck and pull her closer to her.

"I have lots of stories to share" Minju whisper to her Mama

"Really?" Sana ask as she look at her child, Minju nodded her head

Sana felt another presence standing in front of her And it was Tzuyu, her body tense out of nowhere with the man presence.

"Well, I guess Minjus needed to take a bath now.. Hmm I can smell your sweat already" Sana said as she sniff on her child clothes, but her senses got filled with Tzuyu scent and perfume as the man carried the little girl all day.

"Hmm.. I feel so sweaty all over Mama" Minju complain cutely to her Mama and Sana chuckle as well as Tzuyu.

"Then let's go" Sana said as she carried her child, her gaze fall into Tzuyu.

She look at him and suddenly felt embarrassed when the memories of event earlier crosses her mind.

"Uhmm.. Would you like to come in?" She ask shyly, Tzuyu look at her contemplating what to say.