11

The hospital staff got crazy as they giggles when a tall figure and manly man walk at the hospital hallway.

Eyes followed with every Tzuyu's movement made, he walk himself to Jihyo office.

Today is the reading of the tissue typing result they made last week, he called Sana's number multiple times, but the woman didn't answer his call.

And Tzuyu didn't bother to call her again, he thought that maybe Sana's got occupied today.

When he was near to Doctor Park's office, Tzuyu saw two figure outside the office a man and a woman.

They we're talking, Tzuyu scrutinize his eyes to recognize them but he can't since the two is back facing him. Tzuyu walk further closer when he reach the office he heard the familiar voice.

"Yes, I'm so thankful that you come here with me babe" the woman said, Tzuyu look at the woman back before he decided to call her to confirm his doubt.

"Sana?"

The woman face him after he called her.

"Oh, Tzuyu.. You're here already" Sana said

"Yeah, I thought you won't come" Tzuyu said and look at her before he turn his gaze to man that Sana was talking with earlier.

He was utterly surprise when he saw and recognize the man, Tzuyu stared the man directly on his eyes.

But the man was the first one to break the eye contact as he can't take a minute even a seconds to look at Tzuyu on the eye. Sana felt the tension between the two man and decide to break it as she talk.

"ahmm.. Tzuyu, this is Hansol" Sana introduce the man to Tzuyu. Tzuyu gave her side glance and nod his head as he turn his gaze back to Hansol

"Yes, Hansol.." Tzuyu agree

"My Boyfriend" Sana added, he was utterly surprise again with the new info, he felt a pang on his heart when he heard her.

"Bo.. Boyfriend?" He ask in perplex

"Yes, Hansol was the man I'm talking about before at the restaurant.. I guess you recognize him at least, we attended the same university"

Of course Tzuyu completely knew the man, he was one of the reputable student in the universities they attended and he's one of his competitor in any school acedemic when they we're still attending college.

Tzuyu was duly noted that Sana is dating someone already, but he didn't expect the man she's dating is him, Hansol Vernon.

Hansol just observe the two, he didn't move an inch or bother to extend his hand to offer a handshake with Tzuyu or greet an old colleagues.

Tzuyu was about to talk and move his hand when he got stop on his track when the voice behind him interrupted them.

"So, you two are here" Doctor Park said, Jihyo look at them then suddenly her gaze landed on Hansol direct.

"You too are here" Jihyo said, Hansol smile at her before he wrap his arms around Sana's shoulder.

"Yes, I wanted to accompany my girlfriend here" Hansol said, Jihyo just nodded her head in understanding.

"Okay, come in.. Let's discuss this in my office" She said as she went in first to her office, followed by the couple and Tzuyu sigh deeply as he followed them behind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sitting across Sana, Tzuyu turn his gaze to Doctor Park when he saw Hansol and Sana's hand intertwine.