3

I awoke to the sound of the coffee machine, lightly humming into the room.

The weather hadn't changed that drastically from last night, from what i could tell, it was still raining rather heavily, the sky was grey and wind was still bashing against the walls.

I rolled over in bed, stretching my back before i got up.

I could hear faint noises coming from the kitchen, telling me that Fred was probably already up and awake.

I sat up and re-made the bed, pulling the sheets back to their previous position as i wanted to make sure i was respectable and grateful for fred letting me stay here.

I stayed in the clothes he gave me yesterday, as it was still early morning and i really didn't feel like getting changed into jeans just yet.

I opened the door, the smell of coffee and toast filling my nose.

Fred was leant on the counter, wearing the same grey joggers as last night with a large grey hoodie.

He turned his attention to me as i walked further into the room, still pretty dazed and sleepy.

'Morning' he greeted, whilst i walked to the opposite side of the counter, facing him.

'Morning' i yawn back, running my fingers through my dark brown hair.

'You get to sleep alright?' he asked

I nodded, 'Yeah, thanks for letting me stay here again' i smiled.

'Ididn't really give you a choice' he laughed, sliding a large cup across the table.

'Thank you' i reply, picking up the cup with both hands, Fred always knew how to make the best coffee.

I was halfway through taking a sip, when i was disrupted by a loud cracking noise coming from behind me.

'Fred is she here?' a worried voice yelled, i recognised it as Hermione's so i turned around, watching her facial expression soften.

'Oh thank god' Ginny sighs

'What are you lot doing here?' fred asked, walking to the closer side of the counter so he was now leant beside me.

'Danny didn't come home last night, we thought she'd left again' Harry explained, putting a bit more emphasis on the latter part of the sentence.

'I didn't let her, the storm was bad so she stayed here' he replied casually, as the others raised their eyebrows.

I saw Ginny look me up and down, noticing i was wearing Freds boxers as shorts and shooting me a shocked look.

I shook my head, telling her that she had got it all wrong.

'Were going to be out of the house soon so don't worry' Hermione explained to me.

'Wait, you don't have to move out, please stay, Dad would've wanted you to Harry' i replied, sending him a glance as he still avoided me.

'Danny-' Ron started but i cut him off.

'If I'm living in that house alone i don't think ill cope, please' i say sternly,

A silence went through the group, the girls and Ron sent me a small smile, hoping to cheer me up a bit about the situation.

Freds hand that was holding him up behind him, was placed on my back, sending me some comfort.

My breathing hitched, slightly surprised my the gesture, but also realising how much i had missed it.

I glanced up at him, he was taking a drink from his mug, his attention on the rest of the group.