21

25th December 2000

'Wake up Ginny!' I yell, racing down the stairs and into her room, jumping on the bed and tackling her as she squirmed away from me.

She groaned, rolling over as i tried to get rid of the duvet.

'I'm up' she mutters, rubbing her eyes.

I was now lying directly on top of her, grinning into her yawning face and placing kisses all over it.

'Merry Christmas' i smile.

'Sod off' she laughed.

'Oh come on! I haven't had a Weasley Christmas in years! I need this' i state loudly.

'Well, whose fault was that?' she asks with a smirk.

I flipped her off, hoping of the bed and walking out the door, not before chucking a pillow right in her face.

She sat up, squirming as she placed a hand on her stomach, a look of confusion in her face and she swallowed.

'You okay?' i ask, rather lost by her reaction.

She quickly shrugged, yawning and slouching back down.

'I'm fine' she responded.

'Well get your ass out of bed and lets go to the twins, there expecting us for breakfast' i shout, eagerly knocking on the door opposite, belonging to Ron and Hermione.

I had a much more successful response from this one, as only second after knocking i was greeted by the youngest male Weasley who was mirroring my expression.

'Merry Christmas Danny!' he exclaimed, throwing his arms around me as i returned the gesture.

'Oh good, someone in this household has some Christmas spirit left' i smile.

'Yes ma'am, Christmas spirit and an empty stomach' he replies.

'I'm glad were on the same page' i laugh.

'Guys lets go, they told us to come over as soon as we woke up'  i say, clapping my hands together.

'Okay , let me grab a jumper and ill be ready, we can go over sooner of they don't get a move on' he replies, going to look for something to cover up his vest with.

I got a glance of a very sleepy looking Hermione, her curly hair now frizzy and all over the place as she rubbed her eyes.

'Merry Christmas my love' i smile, blowing her a kiss from the doorway.

she sent me a very innocent look, registering what i had just said before smiling and sleepily sending a kiss back.

Around twenty minutes later, the whole group was ready to apparate, everyone still in pyjamas but putting their hunger first and ready to enjoy some of George's famous cooking and Freds celebrated coffee's.

*crack*

We were instantly met with the harmonious smell of freshly baked waffles, pancakes and bacon, greeting our noses like an old friend.

Well in my case not so much of an old friends as i practically lived here the past few days.

'Merry Christmas!' Georges voice came from amongst the sizzling and stirring that was taking place around the kitchen.

The group spilt up, Ron making his way directly to his older brother and pinching some bacon, earing a hit on the head with a spatula.

Ginny found herself on the sofa, after spending a considerably long amount of time in the twins bathroom for some unknown reason, yawing as she curled back up happily, clearly not satisfied with the amount of sleep she had.