6

Routine.

Thats what i needed.

I was back, i had a house, a reputation, new found fame, and a name to live up to.

However i had already lived up to my second name.

Even before the war, everyone around Hogwarts knew who i was.

I was strong mided, independent, one of the most powerful witches in the school and didnt take any shit from anyone.

I'm still that girl.

Just with a few more battle scars.

I wanted a plan.

I didnt need a job, the money my father had left me was more than enough for me to live comfortably for the rest of my life, but i did want something to do.

I had a wide skillset.

I was trained in Martial arts, i could perform magic without a wand, i had the ability to manipulate people into doing things in my power, and all together i could inflict pain onto those who desreved it.

Before the war i was working towards being an Auror.

But now i wanted to do something more physical.

The other subject i needed to sort out was the media.

I had only seen a small amound from the large range of rumours and stories that have been printed and spread about my return.

Some are saying that ive come back to kill the malfoys.

They were wrong.

I despised Lucius with every bone in my body, however i knew a side to Draco that no one else did.

He had no choice.

He was forced to become a deatheater, against his will.

Once the mark had been placed on him, there was nothing he could do.

He actually helped me in the battle, at one point i had lost my wand and didnt have time to retrieve, so i turned to a more physical approach.

This wasnt a problem, i knew i could still battle these wizards and witches without magic, however when it came to fighting Giants, it was an unfair match.

Luckily, Draco had seen what had happened and tossed me his wand, i performed a few spells and managed to get the beast off my back, and then retrieved my own, handing it back to the blonde boy.

He had a heart.

It was just covered with thick walls of childhood abuse and bullying.

Just like me, he had a reputation on his shoulders.

However his was weighing down much more than mine.

Another rumor i head about my return was because i had been on the run.

There had been claims of me being hunted by the remaining death eaters who wouldnt even dare to come out of hiding.

This of course, was untrue.

All in all, i probably needed to make a statement of some kind, covering the basis of why i was back and how i intended to stay.

I hadnt yet left the house since that morning after we were all at the twins' apratment.

I had been far to busy with getting things sorted, repying to any mail i had long overdue, and cleaning up my room and the ones that werent in use.