27

FRED POV

Harry, Hermione, Ron and i were stood in Harrys office, the pensive he inherited from Dumbledore standing in the centre of the room.

'Does anyone have any idea what we're about to watch?' Hermione asked.

I stood with my arms folded, feeling strange about the situation.

'All i know is that her mother and step-father were horrible to her, I'm guessing abuse' I told them all.

'Okay, we'll watch and then figure out what to do' Harry spoke, grabbing the vial and taking the lid off.

'Maybe we shouldn't all watch' Ron said.

'It's probably really private, maybe since it's Harrys case, only you and Fred watch it' Hermione suggested.

I looked towards Harry who seemed uneasy but nodded.

'Okay' I agreed, stepping forward until i was stood over the pensive.

Harry tipped the silver strand inside and we both submerged our heads into the water.

'Okay Dannielle, if you want to continue being my daughter, you'll follow these rules' My mother spoke to me, only being six years old at the time, sat in an armchair in her office.

'Every Wednesday and Saturday evening you'll join our parties, you'll be on your best behaviour and you will never try to stop it, understand?' Mother listed, drinking her fourth glass of wine in the last hour.

I nodded, confused on what was happening.

'Good girl' She sinisterly smiled.

Darkness filled the room.

'Shhh, i don't like the noise' an older man told me as he carried on.

I was crying out in pain but i knew if my mother of step-dad were to hear my cries id be beaten.

'That's it, nice and quiet' The man spoke again.

This was the second man this week who id been forced to be with.

Darkness came once again.

'I dont want to do this anymore!' I yelled, running away from my parents, trying desperately to get away from my step-father.

'You don't have a choice!' He screamed back, trapping me in the bathroom with his drunken stare, taking his wand out from his pocket and shooting a curse at me.

'Imperio!' he yelled.

Darkness.

I stood outside the door to my parent's room.

It was deep into the night and they were asleep, this was my only chance of being done with them and the arrangements i had been during for seven years.

I was thirteen, it was the last night of the summer holidays and if i were successful id hopefully never have to see them again.

I turned around, slipping through the door and holding my hand up to them.

'Incendio' I muttered, a huge spray of fire flooding the room, catching into the curtains, the sheets and seeping into the walls.

As soon as i heard my mother scream i ran.

I never looked back.

Darkness.

FRED POV