Chapter 23

Time had flowed fastly, as Yeonjun got aware of his feelings for the younger man. However, he wasn't trying to avoid it as he could feel that Taehyun was not after his money or status.

Taehyun worked hard in photoshoots, he never once shied away from his work and always tried to involve himself in different projects. This was also the same for how he treated Yeonjun. He tried to involve him in everything they did. He tried to introduce him to Kai, his best friend. All five of them also had dinner together a few times.

Taehyun also seemed to be quite adamant about always paying for them whenever both of them went somewhere together. It made the older happy. No-one had done this for him before and it made him feel special, made him feel that he was worth someone's time and money.

Taehyun on the other hand gained fame in just a while, his sharp facial features made him super popular as many scouting companies tried to approach him. However, he was happy with where he was. Working in one of the biggest companies in fashion, with good pay and nice workers. At the same time, he was afraid that someone would get aware of his family.
~
It was night Yeonjun was still not home as a new volume was soon set to come out. Taehyun was waiting for him as he ate a late-night snack in the living room. Soon he heard the door opening as Yeonjun walked in, he seemed excited as he skipped to Taehyun.
First, he took the bowl from Taehyun's hand, placed it down, and then hugged the younger.

"We are going to PFW Taehyunnie! It just got confirmed, I am so happy, you must be happy too! Oh my God, I cannot believe it!"

Taehyun could not believe his ears, they were going to pwf to showcase their new exclusive volume, he was going to be a part of this.

The night passed as they both talked about the upcoming show, holding each other without any doubt or second thought. They always did this, held each other to sleep but never tried to put a name to this cuddling. What mattered was that they were happy.
~
Time passed as everyone got busy. Beomgyu and soobin were barely ever free, Yeonjun spent an indescribable amount in his office while Taehyun spent days trying to perfect his runway walk.

Soon the time came as they flew to Paris. Taehyun could not believe that after such a short time he had a chance to be a part of something this great and legendary.

They went to their hotel before the show trying to calm their nerves.

Soon they made it to the venue. Everything was a mess there. People were running, clothes were lying everywhere. The staff set up and soon the models were getting ready as Yeonjun and a team of designers rushed to get models dressed.

Everyone held their breath as the show started. They were supposed to start the show. Models waited for their turn walking confidently and at last, it was Taehyun's turn.

Taehyun felt nervous as he held his breath and took a step to the runway and in a matter of seconds, Taehyun had just walked his first runway that too PWF.

The night fell as they all huddled together backstage to watch the show commenting on the designs and model's expressions and walk.

The next thing they knew the night was over. They all went back to the hotel instead of the afterparty. Taehyun was getting ready to sleep as he was about to change his clothes but the knock on his door stopped him.

It was Yeonjun.

'What are you doing hyung? Should you not be sleeping, you have an interview tomorrow.' Taehyun inquired as he looked at the elder who was still wearing the same clothes he had worn to the event.

'Do you wanna go look at the stars Hyunnie?' Yeonjun simply asked as no emotion was reflected on his face. This scared Taehyun as the elder always seemed to have emotions on his face, happiness, irritation, anger but there was nothing there today.

Taehyun walked behind Yeonjun as Yeonjun made his way to the rooftop. Were they even allowed to go there?

They sat beside each other motionlessly staring at the stars, Taehyun was reminded of Yeonjun's wish to count a thousand stars but there was no way that Yeonjun himself was going to mention it.

That list was close to his heart and Taehyun was not that close to him for him to mention it. Taehyun hung his head in disappointment.

Yeonjun looked at him before speaking 'You know, it was my wish to count the stars, thousand stars actually. Will you count them with me?

Taehyun looked at him, eyes wide. He mentioned it. He thought of Taehyun as someone close to him. Taehyun hurriedly nodded as he saw Yeonjun looking a bit sad.

They counted, pointing at each star visible to them laughing with each other. They had counted 483 stars by running around on the roof. Due to city lights and the clouds, the stars were not visible and if Taehyun was, to tell the truth, they had obviously miscounted, maybe counting one star 10 times. But it did not matter, they were having fun.

'I am sure we have not counted this before' Taehyun argued pointing at a star that maybe they had counted before but he was never going to admit it.

'And that will be a total of 500.' Taehyun shouts, obviously lying. Yeonjun laughed at that trying to convince him that he was miscounting but Taehyun was not to be budged.

They sat down again trying to find new stars.
'You know it was my wish to count a thousand stars?' Yeonjun started, however Taehyun cut him off.

'You mentioned already hyung however there is a serious lack of stars in our sky right now. Also the clouds are not helping here. ' Taehyun spoke looking stressed over the stars.

Yeonjun continued with his sentence.'With my significant other.' This stopped Taehyun.

'OH, did you not want me to count. I thought you wanted me to do it. I am so sorry hyung.' Taehyun rambled.

He was cut off when he felt a pair of lips on top of his.
It started slowly as they both tested the water but after seeing no sign of hesitation Yeonjun pulled the younger towards him, holding him close, loving him, kissing him again and again.

‘I like you Taehyun. I really like you baby. I really do’

Yeonjun confessed and stayed silent before telling the younger about Jihoon. Taehyun listened quietly letting the older talk, to rant out the feeling he had kept hidden.

‘I wanna try again with you. I don't want you to think that you cannot say no. You are free to make your decision, let's take it slow if you want…’

This time it was Taehyun who initiated the kiss.

They sat there kissing unaware of the things that surrounded them. Unware of the rain that started slowly just like them but then passionately fell down. Unaware of there clothes getting wet as they sat there kissing in Paris in the rain