Chapter 2

~Remember when we first met~

"Beomgyu, when is he coming?"

"His appointment with us was on 1 so he still has 10 minutes to come."

"Then can you please explain why the CEO, COO and a department head of GLOW are waiting beforehand like we are the ones who have to give an interview?"

"He is worth the wait yeonjun hyung. You will see."

"Soobin can you get me a coffee?"

"No. Even though I am younger than you but still I am also the COO of GLOW."

I looked at my watch. We have now been waiting for 10 min. It happens quite often whenever someone good is coming for an interview. Even though I will not admit but Beomgyu's eye for beauty is keen and sharp. So I know this will be the last interview we do for the face for our upcoming collection.

As I was about to open my mouth the handle of the door was turned.

I kept my eyes straight to wall right in front of me as Soobin and Beomgyu stood to meet up the candidate.

"I hope I am not late." A stranger's voice came as someone took a seat on my right as Beomgyu and soobin were sitting on my left and I was seated on head chair.

"NO, NO you are early Mr.Kang."Beomgyu said as he opened his file in which candidate's information was kept.

"So Mr.Kang have you modeled before?"Soobin asked.

"Yes for gucci once before I entered college."

My head snapped at that along with soobin's however Beomgyu seemed unsurprised.

I looked at him and I have to say he was undeniably handsome. His eyes were big, large and most importantly beautiful.

I took a good look at him and knew instantly that he was the one who will wear our luxury collection. I could see that he could even make a trash bag seem luxurious and expensive.

He is the one.