Chapter 1

~One step that took me to you~

'I am very nervous, what if I get rejected, and what if they don't like me?' I rambled on as soon as I saw a huge building with GLOW practically glowing on it, even if it was like mid-day.

'I am sure they will like you, I mean why they would not like someone as handsome as you. Now Taehyun stop over thinking and get out of my car, I have to go to the café, you know.'

'Thanks Hyuka, I will call you after the interview.'

'Okay. Bye.'

I glanced nervously towards the building as I made my way towards it.

GLOW.

I entered smoothly and made my way towards the reception.

"..............Hello. I am here for the interview."

"Oh! Hello. Are you Kang Taehyun?"

"Yeah, I had meeting at 2."

"Well you can take that elevator on your back and got to floor number 4 and after you will exit the elevator on your right the third room is meeting room where CEO and Department head are waiting for you. Taehyun, Best of luck.'

I said a quick thanks before I followed instruction of the kind lady whose name was Sohyun.

I put my hands on the handle of the door. My heart beat increased as I prayed for the last time for luck before entering the room.

Oh! Well here goes nothing.