Chapter 8

~All of this is not a coincidence~

'Taehyun smile a bit.'

'Taehyun change into these clothes.'

'Taehyun turn to your left a bit.

Photoshoots finally started as the new week began. Today was Friday and it was the day of my last shoot. I was relieved yet sad as it was my first big shoot if you do not count the Gucci because unlike that time I was now the official face of a big brand with a solid contract.

With that, right now I am walking to the 10th floor, 10th-floor kind of reminds me of what happened last time. Like is my boss insane otherwise who calls someone baby out of nowhere? I mean not to lie I liked it but does he calls everyone by that pet name or what?

I made my way to Beomgyu's office. After knocking I entered the room, only to find Mr. Yeonjun sitting there.

'Hi, good evening.'

'Oh, hi Taehyun, why don't you take a seat? I actually wanted to discuss something with you.' Beomgyu said as he tried to find something from the mess on his table.

I averted my eyes trying to find something to stare at as Yeonjun looked at me probably waiting for me to acknowledge him properly.

'Ah, here I found it. Today Vogue contacted me. They want to interview you for their series of playing 20 questions with celebs or something like that. We think it is better if you do it after a month. Our volume will be released. You are already signed to be the face of Vogue magazine for the next month edition so it will create a more powerful impact.'

It was after a few minutes of silence that Yeonjun spoke.

'Don't they usually hold these interviews in celeb's house? And where do you live Taehyun? Are you confident enough to show your house?'

I somewhat felt angry about what Yeonjun said. Was he implying that I was poor? I mean I kind of wanted him to believe that but like what does he thinks that I live on the street or what?

'About that, I kind of bought an apartment for Taehyun in dream apartments. Now that he will be earning well he can return me the money.'

'Until then you can live with me Taehyun.' Yeonjun said as he stood up to leave.

'What, no I have a home where I already live you know?' Taehyun argued as he felt a bit offended from the offer.

'Wait, no I think it is a good idea. You both can bond, get to know each other and Taehyun you can get used to of the building you will be living in. So, how about you go pack your bags and all the things you need and come back to the company. Go home together and bond.'

~

Taehyun I hope in the time you live with Yeonjun you make him realize that not all men are same and that love can happen to anyone and is one beautiful emotion.

~