Chapter 10

"Oh that, that is an attic. When I shifted I kind of wanted to live in an attic but I think I outgrew that phase or whatsoever.' Yeonjun addressed my question while shrugging.

'Yeonjunnie Hyungie, do you think that I can room in attic. I always wanted to live in an attic room but my apartment was not on the highest place so I never got the chance.'

It was like Taehyun knew that whenever Taehyun addressed Yeonjun as hyung than it became impossible for Yeonjun to say no to him. Yeonjun did not understand, it was now second time that Taehyun had called him hyung but the feeling that ignited within him from the use of this word was new. He did not feel like this when soobin and Beomgyu called him hyung.

'Sure baby if you want to.' Taehyun ignored the shiver that he felt when Yeonjun had smiled bright towards him like a model in tooth whitening ad.

'Thanks hyung.' Taehyun said meaning it as he walked towards it.

It was small but it was like everything he imagined and maybe more.

A small bed rested there under the part of ceiling made of glass while the rest of the ceiling was covered with wood. In front of the bed there was a mirror and dressing table. Walking straight in to the room you entered bathroom after passing bed and dressing table. The bathroom was after a room which I suppose was a wardrobe.

'Do you like it?' Yeonjun said as he walked in to the room with my suitcases.

'Yeah.'

'How about you unpack and freshen up, I will arrange dinner.' Yeonjun said walking out of the room.

It took me hours to finally unpack my stuff. The room was now decorated with books on the shelves and with some pictures on nightstand along with wall. Taehyun was now decorating his closet. He had carefully divided his designer and non-designer clothes. Shoes too rested in division. Moving on he placed his necessities in washroom and dressing table.

It was late when he was done. After taking shower and wearing his clothes that were pretty casual he made his way downstairs to find Yeonjun sitting on a table that was filled with food.

'Oh are you done taehyunnie?'

'Yes.'

'Come one let's eat.'

'Thank you for the food. I am tired, I will go get some sleep. Good night hyung.'

Taehyun said as he and Yeonjun had finished washing dishes.

All of this was good. Yeonjun liked it but he knew he can't get used to it because he knows that one day Taehyun will leave and he will be alone again but there was another thing that bugged him.

Yeonjun had a fairly good love life he had fallen in love for the first time when he was 10 with a girl that was his neighbor. In highschool and college too he was pretty popular among girls hence he knew what he was starting to feel for Taehyun and how much Taehyun affected him even though he only knew him for some weeks.

However, Yeonjun was not gay and he was never going to be a gay. He was not like him. He was normal.