Chapter 17

Taehyun laid on his bed as the night approached, Yeonjun had spent entirety of his day locked in his room as he declared that he had a headache. Taehyun too try not to pry as he understood and gave him the space he wanted.

However, as he laid on his bed and recalled the memories of last night he was certain that Yeonjun definitely had a mystery to him. A story that Taehyun did not knew but now as he thought more about it he realized just how less both of them knew about each other. Atleast Taehyun had a valid reason for it but Yeonjun had never mentioned his family, past and media too had never covered any story about him on these matters.

As Taehyun read all of those wishes again he realized that maybe love was a sensitive matter to Yeonjun as he had mentioned with purity and if Taehyun was to play a little game then just how badly it could mess them up hence he needed to know more about Yeonjun because he knew he felt something good about the elder.

That entire night Taehyun kept thinking about Yeonjun, Yeonjun and his cute habits, Yeonjun and his clumsiness, Yeonjun...Yeonjun and Yeonjun.

It was six in the morning when Taehyun sent Beomgyu a text

"I will not be playing this game. If you consider me a loser than I have no problem but I want to start my relationship with Yeonjun on truth, I am lying so much at this point but I don't want him to ever think that my feelings were a game."

  A/N

I wanted to update but school was not allowing me. Today was my Birthday so it is a little gift for readers to who are still tolerating me...