Chapter 5

~ I can make it Better~

Beomgyu and Soobin got out of my car as I parked it outside the cafe where a piece of wood with 'Coffee Delights' carved on it was hanging. Said cafe seemed to have a great exterior appearance.

I eyed two expensive cars parked right next to where I parked my car. Seems like this cafe was an in-place even among rich people. Soobin and Beomgyu were doing the same as they eyed the two latest models of expensive brands parked there. Sticking out like a sore thumb. 

We made our way in the cafe as I eyed the cafe it was cozy as I entered with a ding produced by the bell in the cafe.

It was comfortable, it was like home.

Hueningkai

Taehyun and I sat behind the as we talked about his interview as it impossible for us to meet for a time now due to me being busy with cafe and family business.

'I am telling you kai my boss is handsome but a bit weird, like he looks at me saying I got the job but his gaze tells me to not set afoot again in his empire.' Taehyun kept rambling as I iced the cake that I had just baked.

We were busy in our conversation when we heard a loud honk and as a reflex, we both looked out of the cafe.

'Oh, my is that Beomgyu and Soobin and YEONJUN.' Taehyun said while nearly shouting the last part.

'WHAT' I shouted as we both started panicking.

It has always been difficult to hide our real identity. This curse of getting into problems just come with our family background. Next thing that I do is without thinking push Taehyun off the chair and under the counter as three fine specimens entered my amazing cafe.

I immediately recognize Beomgyu as we had met before and felt a bit relaxed as he knew our real identity.

My muscles tensed as the whole trio made their way towards the counter. I left the cake aside as I stood up and kicked the whimpering Taehyun as an indication of their arrival.

'Good Afternoon! How can I help you?'

Soobin

We ordered and sat down on a table beside the window. The cafe was quiet as only a few people were sitting and enjoying their beverages peacefully. 

Beomgyu looked a bit uncomfortable after we ordered but continued to converse with Yeonjun and I could not stop looking at the boy at the counter he was handsome. He looked a bit American by his features but was tall and pretty and cute.

'Soobin why are you looking at the boy like that?'

'Like what?'

'Just go to him and ask for his number and stop staring at him like a dead fish, well in your case like a dead rabbit.'

'Yeah'

HueningKai

'They have been here for about an hour, don't they have a company to handle, Hyuka can't you just kick them out I mean this is your cafe.'

'I am sorry hyunnie but I can't just kick customers out and handsome customers at that. It's not like I get handsome customers like them every day. So deal with it.' 'Now shut up one of them is coming.'

'Hello sir, how can I help you?'

Umm...I would like to order a muffin, a muffin maybe a blueberry one. By the way, I am Soobin  and I really umm like your neck.

'EXCUSE ME!'

   ~

Soobin

'I can't believe you said that. Next time, when I am going to introduce myself I will say, "Hi I am Beomgyu and I really like your thighs." Idiot I told you to get his number not to give him an idea that you were a pervert vampire.'

'I panicked okay, I panicked and the first thing my brain could comprehend was his pretty neck and don't act like you are better do not forget how you embarrassed us whenever you tried to flirt with Yuna.' I said as he opened the car door.

'Right Yeonjun.' I looked at Yeonjun to help me.

The first thing that Yeonjun said after five minutes was 'Taehyun.'

'What do you mean Taehyun.' Beomgyu asked in a high pitch shriek.

'Isn't it Taehyun who is hugging that cafe boy?'

Next Chapter

Preview

'Maybe you are becoming obsessed with Taehyun that is why you try to  find him everywhere.'

'Taehyun come into my office.'

'Glow to release their new volume with their new model Kang Taehyun.'

'Umm..I am starting to like you.'

'I can not stop thinking about you.'

'Who are you?'