Chapter 12

It was now one week since Taehyun started living with Yeonjun. Both now were used to waking up at someone cooking in the kitchen, having someone to talk too and Yeonjun was happy to say that him and Taehyun were so much closer than before.

It was a beautiful morning Taehyun and Yeonjun were both in the office. Yeonjun was gone with Soobin for some meeting while Beomgyu and his girlfriend gave Taehyun company.

Taehyun had explained Yuna about his situation as she had her suspicions. Three of them sat around Beomgyu's table drinking coffee while discussing about how Taehyun's life was going with Yeonjun. 

"It is good, he takes care of me and we are not awkward anymore so I guess we can live together without any problem."

Beomgyu nodded at that.

Taehyun awkwardly looked around before opening his mouth once again "So when is my HOUSE going to be ready?"

Beomgyu snickered at that before saying that it will take atleast one month to get everything ready. Taehyun argued at that like what is supposedly getting ready, the house was already well furnished.

This time it was Yuna who replied "I mean we should take our time to make everything seem believable."

Taehyun just surrendered at that as it was his lie that was being hidden.

Three of them now sat in a comfortable silence. Taehyun was supposed to go home with Yeonjun leaving him with nothing to do for several more minutes now.

It was like 10 minutes before Yeonjun was supposed to come out of his meeting that Beomgyu once again began a conversation.

"Are you in a relationship with someone right now?"

"No" Taehyun replied curtly as he played with his phone.

"So, how do you like our Yeonjunnie hyung?"

"He is nice, kind and handsome, you know."

"Do you like him?"

It took some hot minutes for taehyun to realize what beomgyu had said and maybe just maybe his reaction was a bit too dramatic as he shouted out a big no.

"Well I heard something from someone. That something is that you came to GLOW for two reasons, first because it is well known and second because you like the CEO of the company."

Taehyun knew that now he could not lie because the only person who could have told beomgyu this was kai and kai would never ever tell a lie.

Beomgyu spoke again "So how about we play a game, you know a game which could never harm anyone just a bit fun and romance."

"What game?" Taehyun asked curiously eventhough he had suspicions.

"You know a game where we bet on how long it will take you to make Yeonjun fully whipped. Like I can feel that there is something between you guys but you know we will see how long till you guys fully date."

"And why would we do something like that, something that could hurt people?"

"It is not hurting anybody Taehyun it is just fun, you know like you feel something for Yeonjun and through this challenge you could develop your feelings further and if you succeed Yeonjun will have someone who cherishes him. Its a win for all that way. Or maybe you don't wanna do it because you know the thing you have for Yeonjun will always remain one-sided."

Before Taehyun could reply the door of the office was opened by Yeonjun who looked at Taehyun directly like asking him that was he ready to go or not. Taehyun stood up and walked to Yeonjun leaving Beomgyu unanswered ready to go home.

But beomgyu knew better because he knew that the look that Taehyun gave him when held Yeonjun's arm was the look that showed his acceptance of the challenge. A challenge which was just a cheap excuse of match making by  Beomgyu.