Chapter 13

Taehyun was confused, perplexed and mixture of many other emotions. How the hell was he supposed to make Yeonjun fall in love with him when he wasn't even sure of his own feelings towards the older. At the same time Taehyun was known as a person who tried his best instead of giving up like a losers.

Taehyun watched Yeonjun who moved around the kitchen making dinner for both of them as Taehyun sat watching him on a stool.

Many thought circled in Taehyun's head. He wasn't even sure about Yeonjun's sexual orientation so how the heck he was supposed to woo him.

"What are you thinking about?" Yeonjun asked him as he noticed the younger zoning out.

"Nothing. You look good hyung while cooking." Taehyun said as he tried to change the subject in which he was successful.

"Thank you." was all Yeonjun replied as he blushed while mixing the soup.

Taehyun now sat in front of Yeonjun as he ate his food. Looking all innocent meanwhile in his mind he plotted the schemes which will end with yeonjun head over heels for him.

------------------------------

That night it took Taehyun atleast 4 hours to fall asleep as he spent his time searching about the ways to woo someone.

Taehyun was not sure that if his schemes will work or not but he knew that he was ready for the game.

Let the Game Begin.

------------------------------

"Beomgyu, why would you  challenge for such thing. I mean you know about Yeonjun's dark past with gay people. This could literally destroy the friendhip they have developed."

"Oh, come on Yuna you have also seen the way they both act around each other and if only a little effort is done something could bloom in between them. Something beautiful, something pure. This will also help Yeonjun to  move on and forget about his past."

"Let's just hope for the best."

-----------------------------

A/n

Well Taehyun will start wooing Yeonjun from the next chapter. I was just curious and wanted your input. Will you like to see something in the mission?(like a moment or situation) If so please briefly comment it. I will try to add it. 

It would mean alot if you guys comment about above question.