Chapter 7

~Don't worry my love~

Baby

That is all I can think about. How easily Yeonjun had said it and how easily Taehyun had blushed. Next events happened in a blur. Yeonjun's hands were now on Taehyun's arms as he caressed them.

'Go change then we will talk.'

'Okay.'

~

Taehyun had changed and sat in front of me. My body was on fire, it wanted to touch him, one-touch and now all I could think about was him.

And it was wrong.

We talked about his fitting and the photoshoot which he was supposed to have next week.

'I should go now.'

'Sure.'

I took a sigh of relief as Taehyun left my office. Kang Taehyun is going to be the death of me.

~

Soon, I found myself typing my boss's name in the search bar.

He likes chocolates. He is very close to his mother. He has never talked about his father. Some say his father left them and that was why he started working at early age. He lives in the Dream apartment building.

I laid down as I kept thinking all about what I had learned about him. But I felt like I was missing something. However, I ignored the uneasiness as I closed my eyes to sleep.

It was nearly one in the morning when I woke up in cold sweat. The realization came to me as I remembered that I also lived in Dream apartments.

~

'Wouldn't it better if we get to know each other first, Soobin?' Kai said looking at me.

'Yeah.'

So, how about we meet up for a cup of coffee here tomorrow?'

'Sure.'

'By the way Soobin, my name is Hueningkai.' Kai said as I made my way out of the café with a smile on my lips and the number of a cutie in my hands.

~

A/N

Today TXT made a comeback so I thought I would update this. I personally think my favourite tracks are Runaway and new rules.

What about you guys?